General UH OH!!! ANTIFA buses Rolling in!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
View attachment 6271View attachment 6272
Thoughts Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK
Back to the church, upside-down Bible. I hear they "shoved" them church people out also.

Nothing he did was wrong - looting - rioting - hurting others...for George? ...no no...

I could go on and on about the whole set up but I'll quickly touch on your question...

Left vs Right - Republican Vs Democrat they all work for the same goal - a New World Order and the destruction of the United States.

Trump Q Followers are pumping him up as the Jesus Christ - he is doing everything right to make America great but he is an antichrist the false one to come before the real one.

Order out of Chaos - that is their motto....

That is what we are seeing ...

This is their end game their final push for a One World Luciferian World Order giving praise to Lucifer the Light Bearer ......

2020 - Picture Perfect Sight ...it's right here in their grasps and Trump - Democrats are all playing their rolls.

The Photo, Upside Down Bible (As above So Below - Lucifer Doctrine) and clearing out protesters don't mean shit in the big picture ...

Feb 27, 2020
those bicthes are terrorists now, you can beat them up legally and have them arrested or prolly even kill them in mine craft.