General UK ELECTION NIGHT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
This is a terrible situation my country faces itself in.

There is a saying that if America sneezes we get a cold.

As it’s looking now it seems we may end up with bone cancer.

Boris Johnson is almost as big a liar as Trump. Problem is we have had a decade of his party already in power and our country is on its knees in regard to services such as Police, Security, Health, Prison Services, Social Care, Housing, Transport, schools. In fact anything that this toxic party has had to deal with it has failed at.

This is the right wing. For over a decade they have ruled but still blame everything on the previous centrist government.

The opposition now is left. Led by a doddering old man. They have some good ideas but are unelectable thanks to its leader.

I am in despair.

Luckily for me I’m not poor. But I have empathy for those that are.

The rub is. Those actual poor people will believe Johnson’s lies and like turkeys, thanks to their slicker ad campaigns, will vote for their destruction.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I could have had an absentee ballot but I chose not to because it's such a clusterfuck and I simply don't know enough about it being I haven't lived there for 9 years.

I was always a staunch conservative and if my hand was forced I would probably have swayed that way again just with better the devil etc, but best I keep my not so informed opinion out of it.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m just wondering if you was abused underaged or you abused underaged.

Either way.

Stop spamming my threads.
i hope the queen wins her election mate. i would hate to see king boris deport you to the falkland islands

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Those actual poor people will believe Johnson’s lies and like turkeys, thanks to their slicker ad campaigns, will vote for their destruction.
So you think the less fortunate are stupid and therefore incapable of seeing through falsehoods promised to them by political heads eager for their vote?

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Johnson will win but with a bit of luck he wins by a tiny margin.

He is going to be used as a scape goat anyway, there is no fucking way the U.K gets a trade deal done in 2020 , no way in hell "brexit" gets done.

The negotiations will take years, this cunt is buying votes with an empty bag with a shitty slogan scrawled across the side.

He will be gone before any deal is done.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The most depressing vote I've ever cast. (Labour)

First time I had to queue to vote though.

Don't know what that means.

M

member 3289

I don't give a fuck about U.K politics really, same as the US, its a clown show.

So you are almost right.

Yours is worth about the same, you want this marxist cunt in power in the U.K why?
I want the UK to stay in the EU. There shouldn't ever have been a Brexit referendum (the UK, like the US, is a representative democracy, so the politicians should have decided that), and the people were fed a lot of bullshit about Brexit by self-serving politicians, Boris Johnson being one of the biggest benefactors of a decision even he doesn't agree with.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I want the UK to stay in the EU. There shouldn't ever have been a Brexit referendum (the UK, like the US, is a representative democracy, so the politicians should have decided that), and the people were fed a lot of bullshit about Brexit by self-serving politicians, Boris Johnson being one of the biggest benefactors of a decision even he doesn't agree with.
Correct it shouldn't have been put to a referendum, thats the job of the elected politicians.

Way too much jingoism in the U.K now, too much division, brexit has compounded that further.

U.K public is incapable of a decision of that magnitude

Correct again, brexit shouldn't be going ahead at all, Johnson is selling bullshit he doesn't believe stuttering and stammering like a retard all the while.

I agree 100%

It isn't just a case of left and right, black and white, I am left leaning, I would rather eat my ballot paper than vote for any party with Corybn as leader.

Majority of labour supporters are the same, including former MPs

I don't vote there but the entire red vs blue , left vs right bullshit needs to stop, the middle ground is the only place anything gets done, neither Tory or Labour should hold a majority in my opinion.

Last edited: