General UK guys want to help us out?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Open an account with Betsafe from this link and get a sign up bonus as well as being eligible to win free Cage Warriors tickets at every event for the rest of this year.

We really need some help with this as they are big sponsors, along with TMMAC... and you only need to deposit £10... thanks!!!

100% Match Bonus upon sign up and deposit at Betsafe
I saw this on your Facebook page. Damn shame that all of us degenerate American gamblers can't help.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Is it just the UK or can a paddy be of assistance? I can swing across the border on my way home and register while UK roaming if that helps lol.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Open an account with Betsafe from this link and get a sign up bonus as well as being eligible to win free Cage Warriors tickets at every event for the rest of this year.

We really need some help with this as they are big sponsors, along with TMMAC... and you only need to deposit £10... thanks!!!

100% Match Bonus upon sign up and deposit at Betsafe
Let me work it out. I'll have to make up some elaborate lie about why I had to set up an account there and not use the other account I have but if I can help then I'll work on it...

Watch this space for when my lie unravels right before my eyes with barely any questions thrown at me......

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Is it just the UK or can a paddy be of assistance? I can swing across the border on my way home and register while UK roaming if that helps lol.
Not for long. Once Brexit kicks in, we're building a wall and we're going to make Ireland pay for it.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
You sure can. Anywhere you can gamble is good... i.e. Not the majority of the US!

Thanks muchly :)

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Not for long. Once Brexit kicks in, we're building a wall and we're going to make Ireland pay for it.
Lol us? Sure we've no money, we gave it all to the EU on account (or lack thereof) of the banks. Do you like butter? We've a load of butter.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Let me work it out. I'll have to make up some elaborate lie about why I had to set up an account there and not use the other account I have but if I can help then I'll work on it...

Watch this space for when my lie unravels right before my eyes with barely any questions thrown at me......
A tenner to a man like you is basically pissing in the sea...
plus, put it on Riviera and you will turn it into £15. Probably ;)

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
happy to deposit a tenner, then that gives me a chance to win tickets?
Thanks buddy. It sure does.
We have 2 pair or tickets for each event this year. If it goes well that will be extended and we will get VIP tickets, meet and greets etc but need it to go well!

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
A tenner to a man like you is basically pissing in the sea...
plus, put it on Riviera and you will turn it into £15. Probably ;)
it's the paper/account trail that gets questioned by my wife....................she's a fucking financial advisor and watches everything closely. I'm living in a prison.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Quick serious note, thanks for everyone who is helping out. It is hugely appreciated.
Gets us access to all Betsafe sponsored athletes, Cage Warriors fighters and more.

Thanks x

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
it's the paper/account trail that gets questioned by my wife....................she's a fucking financial advisor and watches everything closely. I'm living in a prison.
I'll PayPal you a tenner if it's that bad ;)

Ps will she let you nip up to Sheffield for ACB with us?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ask her if I should spend 48 dollars on a filet mignon when I'm pretty skint

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I'll PayPal you a tenner if it's that bad ;)

Ps will she let you nip up to Sheffield for ACB with us?
don't even think of it...................I can make multiple atm transactions to cover the trail.
I'm thinking about sheffield. i was looking at that after your tweet and will feed back shortly. i would like to do that.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Ask her if I should spend 48 dollars on a filet mignon when I'm pretty skint
she'll look at you (she's attractive and is well endowed so she's good to look at) and stare into your eye's with that "are you fucking kidding me, you momo, you?" look..................

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Ps, back to the subject matter... 2 of the first 10 people that sign up using the link and DM our Twitter ( SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe) win a prize (£50!)

It's only been agreed today so you will be in the first 10 if you get on it quick ;)