Society UK politics thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Same brexit voter:

"Formerly a landlord, David sold his tenanted properties in the UK shortly after the Brexit vote. He planned to move to Portugal permanently when he retired in 2018, but didn't manage to sort residency." ?‍♂

I honestly haven't suffered a jot. Well there was one time I couldn't get some papaya. But apart from that.

I'm having a great brexit.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh who is dumber, trumpTs or brexiters?
Hmm, good question. Both are very thick and were easily fooled due to their selfishness. However, I can sort of see a justification for voting for Trump the first time if it was to avoid Hillary.

I can't see any valid reason that people voted brexit. All the propaganda was blatantly false and came from the scummiest of scumbags like Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage. The benefits of Brexit were as obviously untrue as Trump's promises to stop Muslims and to make Mexico pay for a wall.

So if people voted Trump because they believed his campaign promises, then they are equally as stupid as Brexit voters.

People who STILL support Brexit or Trump are clearly retarded.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Hmm, good question. Both are very thick and were easily fooled due to their selfishness. However, I can sort of see a justification for voting for Trump the first time if it was to avoid Hillary.

I can't see any valid reason that people voted brexit. All the propaganda was blatantly false and came from the scummiest of scumbags like Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage. The benefits of Brexit were as obviously untrue as Trump's promises to stop Muslims and to make Mexico pay for a wall.

So if people voted Trump because they believed his campaign promises, then they are equally as stupid as Brexit voters.

People who STILL support Brexit or Trump are clearly retarded.

hmmm

I don’t want to be part of the EU.. My regret is so many sad sacs moaning about leaving a political Union . That’s my regret. I couldn’t really give a shit.

the way i see it…..

you know what I can’t be arsed again to explain it. Again.

there was reasons.

a majority of people said no. End of.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
hmmm

I don’t want to be part of the EU.. My regret is so many sad sacs moaning about leaving a political Union . That’s my regret. I couldn’t really give a shit.

the way i see it…..

you know what I can’t be arsed again to explain it. Again.

there was reasons.

a majority of people said no. End of.
@Lars (ADMlN) I present exhibit A.