Society UK politics thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Americans need to answer why they don't have toilets like this. You go to a big bar like bdubs and they have two fucken urinals and one shitter. It always blew my mind the lack of pub toilets there. You would have people lining out the door to take a piss.

Ghastly.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This whole list is literally Corbyn knew or talked to someone who was antisemitic or against Israel's politics, but doesn't bother to disentangle the two, or his ongoing critique of the conservative turn in Zionism particularly. Bouncing him for this is part of the ongoing project to turn Labour back toward the liberals and excise the left flank of the party because it's doubtful they care even a little about antisemitism.

M

member 3289

Boris might be forced from power but there's zero chance that stammering fuck steps down on his own. He loves power way too much.

M

member 1013

This whole list is literally Corbyn knew or talked to someone who was antisemitic or against Israel's politics, but doesn't bother to disentangle the two, or his ongoing critique of the conservative turn in Zionism particularly. Bouncing him for this is part of the ongoing project to turn Labour back toward the liberals and excise the left flank of the party because it's doubtful they care even a little about antisemitism.
Campaigns for the freedom of multiple terrorists who have targeted and killed innocent civilians (including British Jewish charities in London)

Calls Hezbollah his friends and urges people to support them. Says they are committed to peace and Justice.

purposefully undermines the Holocaust on Holocaust Remembrance Day. Wants to replace it because it’s “too focused on jews”

invokes trope that israel controls UK parliament

Writes gushing forward for antisemitic book

Praises and supports Hamas

constantly others British jews

im not even going over the full list, it’s more of the same.

don’t try to spoon feed me this bullshit “hE jUsT dOeSn’T lIkE iSrAeL!”

don’t micro aggression me

M

member 1013

It was funny when he said “I lost because of the Jewish vote” (less than 100,000 eligible voters) and “it’s not antisemitic to hate the Jews of Israel.”* Imagine him saying it was cool to hate the “Chinese of China?” Or the “Nigerians of Niger?”

*or one of his Labour buddies that he supported did

Last edited by a moderator:

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
[
It was funny when he said “I lost because of the Jewish vote” (less than 100,000 eligible voters) and “it’s not antisemitic to hate the Jews of Israel.”* Imagine him saying it was cool to hate the “Chinese of China?” Or the “Nigerians of Niger?”

*or one of his Labour buddies that he supported did
Nigerians aren't from Niger so your whole point is absurd.

M

member 1013

[

Nigerians aren't from Niger so your whole point is absurd.
Right over ur head ole chap

i agree the people removing/blocking corbyn are just doing it for their own gain and aren’t on a true moral crusade.

but don’t you try to diminish our lived experience