UK TV star Aaron Chalmers calls out Mike Jackson on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

If we’re to go off Dana White’s reaction from UFC 225, welterweight Mike Jackson, who beat CM Punk in the opening bout on the main card, will be exiting the promotion very shortly.

The good news for Jackson is that, despite possibly leaving the UFC on bad terms, ‘The Truth’ might just have another high-profile fight lined up under the Bellator banner.

On Saturday, UK reality TV star turned professional MMA fighter Aaron Chalmers, known for his role on Geordie Shore, called out Jackson on Twitter and also tagged Bellator CEO Scott Coker.

We have asked for the Jackson fight there is a guy who is 5-1 in bellator who we have also asked for next, so let’s see Gazza on Twitter

— Aaron Chalmers…​

UK reality TV star Aaron Chalmers calls out UFC’s Mike Jackson on Twitter

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Based on watching each guy once, I think this Chalmers guy would smoke Jackson.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Would be a decent fight for charmers

I have to admit that he impressed me with how good he’s been, considering he was nothing more than a tv personality.

Not suggesting that he is going to be a champ, but he has shown some ability imo.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
As a (okay slightly embarrassing) Geordie Shore fan, I really would like to see him come good with his career now.

He looked decent enough in his last fight.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
If Punk got done what he did in Rnd 1 against Jackson, Chalmers is having a good night

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
rather hear about the new royal couple giving out maxi-pads to poor african ladies, musta beena slow newz day.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He's 1-1 as a pro, with his only win over CM Punk....and it was a decision.

Anyone calling that dude out should be bitch slapped.
Depends on your status in the fight world.....Danus made him known and if you’re a z grade celebre then you jump on your chance