Society Ukraine to NATO?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's with the DNC and Russia?
My theory is that both the rnc & dnc are being blackmailed, played, and bribed by separate factions in BRICS, and in particular China, to keep Russia extended per capita.
The current admin (dnc) is full tilt because most of their child sex slaves/sacrifices are trafficked through Chinese owned ports in America, which have been brokered in large part by unions.
Personally I hope Putin orders the hit on the entire administration overseas.
I doubt Susan Rice will pull the trigger after that.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My theory is that both the rnc & dnc are being blackmailed, played, and bribed by separate factions in BRICS, and in particular China, to keep Russia extended per capita.
The current admin (dnc) is full tilt because most of their child sex slaves/sacrifices are trafficked through Chinese owned ports in America, which have been brokered in large part by unions.
Personally I hope Putin orders the hit on the entire administration overseas.
I doubt Susan Rice will pull the trigger after that.
Why are you being a Russian shill now?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It's not going to happen.

There are plenty of dipshits within the broader NATO structure who want this to happen, but there's also enough cunts who recognize what a terrible idea it is and will block it.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can you clarify this sentence for me? What does it mean?
US and China are working for or against Russia here?
China & Russia are strategic partners, but Putin knows they'll flip like Hitler & need to push into snowland.
China is playing both sides, re-writing the old playbook, yes.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
China & Russia are strategic partners, but Putin knows they'll flip like Hitler & need to push into snowland.
China is playing both sides, re-writing the old playbook, yes.
What do you think is China's ultimate plan? What time frames are we talking about?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What do you think is China's ultimate plan? What time frames are we talking about?
They openly publish their 15-year plans.
Officials have openly stated they will physically own the United States by 2030.

Gully Foyle

Jun 16, 2021
They should have handled Russia differently after 1991 and let them join NATO, all of this nonesense would have been avoided.

Either way current Russian regime is going to continue being malignant to their neighbors as long as former KGB and mafia continue to run the country.

Instead of having Ukraine join NATO, the west needs figure out how to get rid of corrupt Russian regime....

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You believe official documents from China?
I believe the words that leave their mouths are the same that exit their voicebox.
Let's keep the divide where it is with all things intended; a proclamation & outcome remaining to be seen.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I believe the words that leave their mouths are the same that exit their voicebox.
Let's keep the divide where it is with all things intended; a proclamation & outcome remaining to be seen.
China can't own the US by 2030 because u plan to own it all by 2028.
Suck on that ChiiiiiiiiiiiiNUH

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They should have handled Russia differently after 1991 and let them join NATO, all of this nonesense would have been avoided.

Either way current Russian regime is going to continue being malignant to their neighbors as long as former KGB and mafia continue to run the country.

Instead of having Ukraine join NATO, the west needs figure out how to get rid of corrupt Russian regime....

It's a real challenge. I love reading about the fall of the USSR. The average Russian loved us. They were ready for Coke, Levi's, and rocknroll.
Then they got oligarchs chopping of the former republic and corruption. "Capitalism is this?!?? " And with it we lost that window.

If we had brought Russia into NATO it seems hard to say if that oligarch corruption could have been stifled. Or if we'd be stuck with Russia as an oligarchy pulling allied strings for personal purposes.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
It's a real challenge. I love reading about the fall of the USSR. The average Russian loved us. They were ready for Coke, Levi's, and rocknroll.
Then they got oligarchs chopping of the former republic and corruption. "Capitalism is this?!?? " And with it we lost that window.

If we had brought Russia into NATO it seems hard to say if that oligarch corruption could have been stifled. Or if we'd be stuck with Russia as an oligarchy pulling allied strings for personal purposes.
I dont think the window is closed indefinitely.
Right now Putin is Russia, but he ain't gonna reign forever. Still, it's very hard to predict what's going to happen there.
The fall of the UdSSR is still a traumatic event for most Russians that will continue to cast its shadows.

A good Russian buddy of mine - who is quite progressive and not a fan of Putin.. What did he do when Krim happened?...
He immediately moved there!

I mean they did get incentives to do so. But for him it was important to help make it a status quo.

Imagine the US taking like Cancun and progressives using their bodies to make it stick.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

You wanted to fuck them right in the ass using the junk economics of shock therapy, the outcomes weren't a mistake. Yes, you wanted American companies to profit but the more important strategic objective was to destroy Russia as much as possible. 'Here's some more shit for your face' as Clinton called what he was doing to Boris.

The new Russian oligarch class thought they could get embraced by the West while feeding off their own population. They just finally woke up to the fact that the West was trying to bury the whole country, which means they'd go down with it.

Gully Foyle

Jun 16, 2021

Yeah man, it's impossible to say what would have happened.

As hard as the 90s were though, I feel like Russia was moving into the right direction under Yeltsin. Oligarchy was terrible then, but not the same as it is now. It actually has become worse under Putin.

All of Putin's childhood friends and college mates are now billionaires and multi millionaires. There is no independent judicial system, or media, and whatever parliament they have is ruled by one party, where worshiping Putin is a requirement.

They have to move away from executive centered government, basically cut down the powers of the president and figure out a way to establish independent courts. Else Russia will be stuck in perpetual age of corruption for years to come...and will keep dragging all their neighbors down with them.

The only thing that got better under Putin is security, arguably. But otherwise all of the old mafia has moved on to become "legitimate" businessmen and politicians.