Uncle Bill's rant on child killer Clifford Olson!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been working on a bit of a personal project which involves working with some images and audio I have on hand. While editing some audio clips last night I pieced together this little clip of my uncle Bill and threw in a few images I picked off Google to go with it. Billy was talking about the time he and my father spent in the Kingston Penitentiary during the late 60's, and the fellas they knew who ran the kangaroo court during the infamous prison riot in 1972 and how they tortured and killed some of the PC (protective custody) inmates at the time.

Anyhow, my uncle got sidetracked right about there and began going on this rant about the infamous Canadian child killer Clifford Olson who he wished could have been taken care of the same way as those shit bags during the riot.

Good ole uncle Bill has a very compelling voice, as some of you pointed out in my thread with the voicemail messages, with both his voice and his extremely raw way with words he can really hold your attention, especially when sitting (or standing) and having a few rye and cokes with him, such as I was on this day a couple years ago. Even though I annoy the hell out of myself with my own voice in these clips, I have too many epic sound bites of Wild Bill to bury them, so here is one.

I'm not sure if this stuff interests anyone, but when I find some more time I may post some of the dialogue in which he discusses some stories from inside the pen, and the maniacs they ran with on the inside!

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Okay, thread fail, lol! I will choose my next clip carefully and try to up my game...........I've got something in mind.

Maybe I should explain what my uncle is going off about. Much of the rant is motivated by the fact that this piece of shit (Clifford Olson) was receiving a monthly pension cheque while he was inside, and boasting to Peter Worthington of the Toronto Sun in an interview that he had saved something like $70,000 or $100,000 while locked up. Money that his wife was living on, while feeding generously into his canteen from the outside so he could live nicely while serving the remainder of his worthless life inside the walls of Canada's oldest and scariest prison.

Anyways, in true uncle Bill fashion he was pissed off that Olson and his big mouth ruined it for everybody by shooting off about his pension cash grab and causing the government to make changes to the system so these inmates could no longer collect pension cheques while incarcerated. I realize it's not how many of us would look at it, but a crusty old dog like Bill sees it as though the good guys on the inside just got fucked over because of this shitbag. Anyhow, this bit is not so much about the content as it is about the way it is delivered. Uncle or not, this man is a character who has done and seen things that most of us haven't even seen in movies. This is why I am racing to archive lots of the stories with the photos I have, and put it all together while I can because these boys are winding down their final years now, and I want to pull what I can out of them while I still have access to them.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Okay, thread fail, lol! I will choose my next clip carefully and try to up my game...........I've got something in mind.
biznatch. I'm surfing but can't take the time to listen to the audio right now! It's a welcome thread and I'll check it later tonight!

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think that people inside should not be getting financial support while inside but that it should resume when they come out.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think that people inside should not be getting financial support while inside but that it should resume when they come out.
I'm pretty sure 99.8% of the population would agree with you about this, and the other .2% would be like uncle Bill, sympathetic to the plight of many of their friends on the inside. Personally, I think it's ludicrous that these inmates used to be able to collect pension while serving time for serious offenses, but it really rattles my cage when I see someone like Olson managed to bank close to a hundred grand while he was rotting away in there. That's pretty messed up man.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fucking goof! lol

I want to buy this dude 6-8 beers and just sit back and listen.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im glad that piece of shit is dead.its too bad canada doesnt have the death penalty

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
"dirty low life rape hound Baby fucker" that was a great combo of slurs that i can agree with...Reminds me of Angry gradnpa when he was goin off on CASEY ANTHONY whore ass...

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

enjoy this gold..