Undefeated Ottman Azaitar Cut By UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ottman Azaitar cut day before UFC 257 for bringing unauthorized guest on Fight Island

UFC cut undefeated lightweight Ottman Azaitar from its active roster Friday, just one day before he was scheduled to face Matt Frevola at UFC 257 on Fight Island in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi.

Azaitar (13-0), an exciting German-Moroccan lightweight with 10 career knockouts, was pulled from UFC 257 after committing a "violation of the health and safety protocols" at the W Hotel in Abu Dhabi. UFC president Dana White told BT Sport that his security team identified an unauthorized individual entering the fighter hotel with a wristband provided by Azaitar to deliver a bag to the fighter's room.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Strangely enough I went to the store to grab supplies about 30 minutes back. It's a 2 minute walk. On the way on the other side of the street there is a carwash, well a load of dickheads decided to meet up there in Thier cars and play loud music. It's in plain view on a main road. Anyway I just looked out the window and saw blue lights going so I guess those dummies got got. If your gonna be dumb you gotta be smart about it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Motherfucker was doing some Spider-Man shit. I wonder what was in the bag?

M

member 3289

Gotta wonder what was in that bag. I'm hoping it was something worth the risk like steroids or EPO.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The shady radical muslim terrorist rat snitch chimes in and says it was fucking potatoes and he was never released...

Can Ali get the Chinese AIDS already so we can stop hearing about him?

“Potatoes,” explained Abdelaziz with an actual straight face. “Potatoes. It was potatoes in the bag.”

The super manager also said Azaitar was never released.

“He didn’t lose the job,” Abdelaziz said. “At the end of the day, it was almost like an investigation. Dana looked over it. He’s a great kid. Everybody loves him. All the UFC staff loves him. Some people got involved. Dana was involved. Listen, when you have Dana White himself handling certain situations, it’s a serious situation. At the end of the day, if they find out whatever they think he did or didn’t do, he’s a good enough person to get a second shot. He got a second shot at it, and he’s looking to get a fight right now.

“He’s a UFC fighter. He was never cut officially from the UFC. Let’s remember when you have media start asking about stuff, Dana wears his heart on his sleeve. Nobody can violate the bubble. I don’t think everything that happened was intentional. At the end of the day, it’s over. I’m not saying who’s wrong or who’s right. Dana thankfully brought him back, and everything is good.”

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwfZCyDycOI