Lifestyle Under what circumstances would you hit someone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
would have to be someone smaller than me, or multiple attackers.

if someone was being abused, physically or verbally, and the abuser doesn't stop when the consequences of not stopping have been explained.
that's about it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Normally I say nothing. I hear a lot of dumb stuff and have been told a lot of dumb stuff. Lions don't worry about the sheep or something like that...
This is the privilege that comes with yacht ownership.

But if you stuck me in a room with Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken And I had to listen to him talk about his favorite fighter Beth Corriera endlessly I am sure it would come to blows. Every man has his breaking point.
the question is, who would blow who first?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Personally the way I grew up, I think culturally there is an understood line that if crossed you expect that violence would result. If another man from my social circle said something horrible to my family, he would be saying that knowing that a fight would ensue. There would be a tacit understanding.

It is like by saying those things in front of me he is challenging me to a fight.
They don't call em fightin' words for nothing!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
They don't call em fightin' words for nothing!
That said. I don’t think there is anything someone could say to me to make me get violent. I think most fighting comes from insecurity, either trying to prove something to yourself or prove something to someone else. With the wisdom of age, I’m in a place where I’m so comfortable with myself that no one can rattle me with words. There is a mod on here (his favourite hobby is birdwatching) who does everything in his power to try to unman me but I am unflappable. I really have that old man confidence where I don’t care too much what other people think of me.

But if I see someone hurting someone else, I lose my temper.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, we tried to save his life.
I was trying to save her from making a terrible life choice.
He isn't right for her.

Besides I like fighting pro fighters, especially "when they're all buff 'n stuff".
-TMMAC's Cabbage

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
With the wisdom of age, I’m in a place where I’m so comfortable with myself that no one can rattle me with words.
“I’ve seen enough MMA in my life to know that my wrestling isn’t good enough to avoid serious damage against the average Bjj practitioner.”

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
“I’ve seen enough MMA in my life to know that my wrestling isn’t good enough to avoid serious damage against the average Bjj practitioner.”
I just shake my head and chuckle “you’re not worth it buddy” as I quickly climb into the Subaru and lock the doors.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I was trying to save her from making a terrible life choice.
He isn't right for her.

Besides I like fighting pro fighters, especially "when they're all buff 'n stuff".
-TMMAC's Cabbage
It may just be a coincidence but
He did move to heavyweight after that confrontation.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
It's funny how most of these replies are about a random stranger.

But what if it's not a rando, but someone who you've interacted with before and can't stand, an acquaintance or even relative, and they say something completely out of pocket? Like they call your special needs kid a retard to their face and they cry or they tell your partner how much better they'd bang them than you or tell your mother she's a whore (not that there's anything wrong with that) or they hit you with a racial/ethnic slur following a tense argument. I'm pretty sure I've read a few stories on here about people duffing up their siblings.
I'm an Everton fan and my brother is a Liverpool fan...Years ago we watched the match together Everton vs Liverpool....They scored with 2 minutes to go and he was celebrating wildly...We started arguing while drunk and I told him let's sort it outside....We went down the stairs and he slammed the door behind me and was laughing at me through the door...I was so angry I punched the letterbox and broke 3 knuckles...We laughed our arse off the next day.