Unpopular opinion WARNING

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Keung

Banned
Jun 28, 2017
Max Blessed Holloway would lose every 1 or 2 round fight against any of the top 10 at featherweight or lightweight .

Yair smokes Holloway in a one round fight as does zabit

He'll Aldo smoked Holloway for the both 1 St and possibly second rounds of each of the 2 fights Dem had

I believe I may be able to take Max in a 1 round fight . Of course I have devastating power but no cardio . I would likely get a finish or win by judges decision after 1 round no problem

To be fair I would be too ten in the featherweight , lighteight , and welterweight divisions .

The only thing stopping me from dethroning Jon Jones is he doesn't take dangerous fights and once he saw the devastation I can do with a single blow .. he would pee pee in his pants

End rant

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Max Blessed Holloway would lose every 1 or 2 round fight against any of the top 10 at featherweight or lightweight .

Yair smokes Holloway in a one round fight as does zabit

He'll Aldo smoked Holloway for the both 1 St and possibly second rounds of each of the 2 fights Dem had

I believe I may be able to take Max in a 1 round fight . Of course I have devastating power but no cardio . I would likely get a finish or win by judges decision after 1 round no problem

To be fair I would be too ten in the featherweight , lighteight , and welterweight divisions .

The only thing stopping me from dethroning Jon Jones is he doesn't take dangerous fights and once he saw the devastation I can do with a single blow .. he would pee pee in his pants

End rant
enactment of you devastating JBJ with a single blow.