upcoming NJ talent - Brooke Fahey vs Gabby Etzel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Brooke trains at Miller Brothers MMA. I think she's only 16 and the girl she's up against tonight looks just as young. I don't know how good her opponent is, but I'd imagine she is promising as well

I'm guessing they are both blue belt level

i added united grapplers association on IG earlier today to see if i could get a stream, and i just got a pop up where one of their employees did live IG for a few minutes of some matches. the event had good energy. and the dude said they will do the super fights on IG and FB around 7:30 or 8 EST if anyone wants to cheer on brooke with me =)

UGA (@unitedgrapplersassociation) • Instagram photos and videos

View: https://www.facebook.com/thegrapplerstournament/videos/

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
soon i think. my brother just sent a snap saying they are warming up now

M

member 603

Nice, please keep us updated... I think I have seen Brooke compete, has she done a BFA? (Battle For the Ages)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Nice, please keep us updated... I think I have seen Brooke compete, has she done a BFA? (Battle For the Ages)
im not familiar... shes young. i dunno if you wouldve seen her. only been rolling a couple years

i think she will be good tho. shes pretty badass. future 105 pounder probably

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
She won. Dunno how tho. I'll post link once they upload to fb. Was a 1 round 5 min match. Hopefully a sub :)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
@Rhino u might not remember this. But after I broke my shoulder I let it heal without fixing it. And my jj coach told me he would rebreak it for free if I want. I recall u laughing at that

Dude on the left is him. And dude in middle is my Lil bro

M

member 603

@Rhino u might not remember this. But after I broke my shoulder I let it heal without fixing it. And my jj coach told me he would rebreak it for free if I want. I recall u laughing at that

Dude on the left is him. And dude in middle is my Lil bro
I do remember that, this is awesome, congrats to Brooke and your team