General *Update* Gay for Longo - April 4th 2019

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
dude charlottes web doesnt get you high. it is the strain for little kids who have seizures
could mix it with something potent if he already purchased it...get a lil high and get some cbd benefits as well

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
could mix it with something potent if he already purchased it...get a lil high and get some cbd benefits as well
it is probably great for CBD purposes. i grew that freedoms dream high CBD low THC strain OD last summer and mixed it with the goods and it was killer for blunts

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What is Charlotte's Web?

Charlotte’s Web is a cultivar with less than 0.3% THC that has gained popularity as an option for treating seizures as well as a range of other medical conditions. This medical potency is due to its high-CBD content, which was specifically cultivated by Colorado breeders The Stanley Brothers for a young epileptic patient named Charlotte. Contrary to popular belief, Charlotte’s Web is a hemp-derived product with little to no psychoactive effects, making it great for those who don’t want their medication to affect their daily tasks. Charlotte’s powerful web may cause dizziness for some patients, so new users should be cautious.

Charlotte's Web Cannabis Strain Information

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
look for sales next wednesday and friday. also check your emails for a review request and they will give you 10% off your next order

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i betcha megatherium @Megaterio Llamas has smoked some UBC chemo in his day
When I first started buying indoor hydroponically grown weed it was out at UBC from a UBC med school student friend of mine in around '82. It wasn't Chemo though I don't think; the strains didn't have names yet at that point. It's funny, within months of that stuff showing up on the scene the imported Colombian weed had vanished. It was the birth of BC Bud.