VID Updates from the UFC Athlete Retreat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey fighters why dont you come to vegas and see what we are doing with the millions of dollars we are not paying you

mmadotcomisufcdotcom

Oct 26, 2015
The come from places like Notre Dame and Un8versity of Michigan....

Do the new owners look down on the "uneducated" fighters? That just did not come across so well.

mmadotcomisufcdotcom

Oct 26, 2015
So MMA Junkie paid to get access, and basically produced an infomercial for the UFC. Awesome.
I used to really like that site. Then they and a couple others changed from written articles to posting videos under they main page article titles. They also quickly went from covering a variety of MMA to being ufc dominated. Maybe around the Pride sale?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I used to really like that site. Then they and a couple others changed from written articles to posting videos under they main page article titles. They also quickly went from covering a variety of MMA to being ufc dominated. Maybe around the Pride sale?
I forgot that the UFC owns MMA Junkie, or at least has some stake in it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I forgot that the UFC owns MMA Junkie, or at least has some stake in it.
It's a little less direct than that from what I remember.

USA Today owns MMA Junkie. UFC buys a lot of advertising through USA Today. Soooo indirectly, the UFC pays for Junkie reporting. "Don't bite the hand that feeds."

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's a little less direct than that from what I remember.

USA Today owns MMA Junkie. UFC buys a lot of advertising through USA Today. Soooo indirectly, the UFC pays for Junkie reporting. "Don't bite the hand that feeds."
Thanks for clarifying. Makes sense when you watch a video like this one that is such a blatant shill job.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
how many of these guys do you think will ever get to use those facilities and how much is the ufc going to charge them to use it? i could see fat head dana shoot a season of tuf there and make it look awesome then only allow paige saige ronda and conor to use the facilities for training camp.everyone else can use the ufc gym in vegas

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
WTF would want a beer company to give any kind of motivational speech. Especially to a group of athletes? Doesn't make any fucking sense.