Uriah Hall vs Vitor Belfort set for UFC fight night 124

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

Vitor Belfort took the liberty of announcing his next fight booking, against Uriah Hall, a few weeks ago. Now it’s official.

At the time, Belfort (26-13 MMA, 15-10 UFC) merely said on social media that he would fight Hall (13-8 MMA, 6-6 UFC) on Jan. 14, a Sunday, but didn’t have the location. But 10 days ago, the promotion announced that slot for its long-awaited debut in St. Louis, and now has formalized the middleweight booking.

UFC Fight Night 124 takes place Jan. 14 at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. The card will air on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.

In his most recent fight in June, Belfort scored a unanimous-decision win over Nate Marquardt at UFC 212. It was Belfort’s first victory since Nov. 2015, when he knocked out Dan Henderson at UFC Fight Night 77.

Vitor Belfort vs. Uriah Hall now official for UFC Fight Night 124 in St. Louis

Last edited by a moderator:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It’s Such a shame Uriah didn’t end up the way I thought he would, that punch in TUF had me thinking he was the next big deal.

Last edited:

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Ot’s Such a shame Uriah didn’t end up the way I thought he would, that punch in TUF has me thinking he was the next big deal.
He just doesn’t have that killer instinct. He might have the most natural ability to strike that we’ve ever seen outside of Anderson Silva or Edson Barboza.

I don’t miss any of his fights because he has the ability to do something incredible at any moment.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dncisbf fjxj fbfidn ing ph
He just doesn’t have that killer instinct. He might have the most natural ability to strike that we’ve ever seen outside of Anderson Silva or Edson Barboza.

I don’t miss any of his fights because he has the ability to do something incredible at any moment.
It's pissed me off no end that he's now hanging at a slightly above par mediocre level. One day, maybe.

If Vitor stays clean I think Uriah will be fine though, if he doesn't bottle it.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think Vitor takes this.....so much lost potential in UH.

I will bet any of you maggots 7 dollars Vitors wins by finish

MrFluffyHippo

Nov 8, 2015
If Uriah has the killer instinct of Vitor or Wanderlei, people would be terrified of him. I agree that I love watching his fights because I’m always waiting for him to come to a fight with a different look in his eye of just wanting to absolutely destroy someone...and we would see something magically terrifying.

Imagine any of his best knockouts, only Uriah celebrating like TJ did after KO’ing Garabrandt; screaming like a mad man. It really changes it.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Sorry to quote again but that was singularly the best TUF moment, I was cajoled into watching that TUF by someone who said itz’d be good then put it down. Gosh damn that was good.

View: https://youtu.be/Bj3xL9zoY1M

Yup. The guy is crazy talented physically. Just doesn't have it mentally for the sport.

He just too nice of a guy. You have to be some level of Savage to be in that Cage.

But still. I'll be dammed if I'd miss any of his fights. Same goes for Belfort. juice no juice

They are both Must watch.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
After TUF i also expected Hall to be champ, or contend for It at the very least. So much talent. It seems like this is a fight that the loser leaves town. Vitor could retire if he can’t beat Hall and Hall could get his walking papers if he can’t bear a guy that has been fighting since 1921.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This is the absolute worst fight Vitor could have taken at this point in his career. He shouldn't retire so close to .500.