IMG/GIF Urijah Faber: The only reason Dominick Cruz is alive is we have rules in MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Faber is too old to be chasing Cruz all over the octagon. I'm not interested in this fight at all. TJ should be the champion any way if life was fair.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
can I ask what result you guys would be hoping for if Cruz and TJ did the rematch?
That Cruz lose a fight where he runs away for three rounds and then gets his leg fucked up and punched for the last two rounds......

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wild @Wild how do you time stamp a youtube video?
Go to whatever point in the vid you want to start, and press pause. There's a share link below the video. Click that. Then a URL box will appear and right below that will be a little box that says "start vid at xxxx" Check that. Then the URL in the box will change to a time stamped URL. Copy that and paste it here.

P

Punch

Go to whatever point in the vid you want to start, and press pause. There's a share link below the video. Click that. Then a URL box will appear and right below that will be a little box that says "start vid at xxxx" Check that. Then the URL in the box will change to a time stamped URL. Copy that and paste it here.
Thanks homie. :D

P

Punch

This was hilarious........I'm becoming a big fan of Faber and his loyal gym crew, ie mendes.
Faber has this nonchalant way of belittling people and it is a gift. "So Bang is selling his peanut butter samples".........
California cool. I loved it there. :D

PeteyParker

Posting Machina
Feb 8, 2016
can I ask what result you guys would be hoping for if Cruz and TJ did the rematch?
I would like Cruz to win and get paid, but TJ can drastically change that fight if he attacks the legs and midsection in the first 2 rounds.

A part of me wants TJ to prove its not impossible to beat these mobile fighters like Cruz, Wonderboy, Conor or Holm. It's gonna be upto the coaches to se the weakness in these mobile fighters...I'm so torn

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I would like Cruz to win and get paid, but TJ can drastically change that fight if he attacks the legs and midsection in the first 2 rounds.

A part of me wants TJ to prove its not impossible to beat these mobile fighters like Cruz, Wonderboy, Conor or Holm. It's gonna be upto the coaches to se the weakness in these mobile fighters...I'm so torn
you don't count TJ as one of those mobile fighters?

PeteyParker

Posting Machina
Feb 8, 2016
you don't count TJ as one of those mobile fighters?
Sure but he can't use that style to beat Cruz, he must pressure to win.

When Cruz fought Mighty Mouse, Dom couldn't use his normal style(he kept getting tagged). When your at a speed disadvantage u can't fight that way or at least most of the times.