General US embassy in Iraq under siege.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I dont care what side you're on, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Agreed. Partisan political differences aside, let's never lose sight of the fact we are all fighting for the same team. Team Saudi Arabia.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the chinese flag should probably be more prominent here they are a bigger threat than Mexico they already bought up 1/5th of the music industry in California and are driving up real estate prices in California they are slowly buying up industries here maybe not even slowly.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
the chinese flag should probably be more prominent here they are a bigger threat than Mexico they already bought up 1/5 of the music industry in California and are driving up real estate prices in California they are slowly buying up industries here maybe not even slowly.
Funny you should mention that. Here's Trump's '4D Chess' at work. That's the Iraqi PM yesterday discussing military assistance with some friendly looking chaps after he told the US to go home.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wow I come back to these assholes sticking up for Iran? Wow.
Yes sir you can't make this shit up. Hurr durr we killed a fucking muslim terrorist so Trump is a big ol' butthead...

With people like this, who needs enemies?

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
Yes sir you can't make this shit up. Hurr durr we killed a fucking muslim terrorist so Trump is a big ol' butthead...

With people like this, who needs enemies?
I haven't seen anyone condemning his killing, most seem to have a problem with how it was handled.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
I guess I see it differently, not protesting to "stick up for Iran" or "defend the terrorists", but for the recklessness of droning him in Iraq after the PM invited him there on a diplomatic mission. I'm not convinced he was behind the embassy attacks just yet. seems a bit short-sighted.

it's not just Trump, I don't think any president should wield this kind of "emergency" power.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I guess I see it differently, not protesting to "stick up for Iran" or "defend the terrorists", but for the recklessness of droning him in Iraq after the PM invited him there on a diplomatic mission. I'm not convinced he was behind the embassy attacks just yet. seems a bit short-sighted.

it's not just Trump, I don't think any president should wield this kind of "emergency" power.
This is one of the main benefits of a Donald Trump administration for me. We're seeing anti war crowds coming out in a way we haven't seen in years. Warms my heart and is very nostalgic for me.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
what planet do you live in? is it your first time hearing about the guy?

solemeni is responsible for death of 100s of US troops in Iraq, estimated to 17% of all troops killed in Iraq
dude armed Hezbolla in Lebanon with shit load of rockets,
dude is responsible for war in Yemen, armed the Houti's
built Islamic Jihad on the Gaza strip
dude is responsible for Assad's regime running Syria
responsible for the attack on the embassy could have turned into another Benghazi
He lives in Florida.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There won't be any ridiculousness if Iran back down. They can never defeat America in a war, they should humbly accept defeat and conduct themselves better in the future. I think that's what the USA is trying to achieve here. It's a bitch slap
not bad