General US embassy in Iraq under siege.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In 2016 the Amish swung Pennsylvania to Trump.
I thought the Amish were saving Western civilization, but really they were looking to start world war 3 and in the aftermath make a killing on raising barns from the rubble. Who else would know all these things on primitive earth? The Amish!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Yeaaaah.......

I'm mad that you twisted yourself into claiming an anti-war/"bring the troops home" position, except when Trump does it. Amirite?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeaaaah.......

I'm mad that you twisted yourself into claiming an anti-war/"bring the troops home" position, except when Trump does it. Amirite?
I'd love to bring every troop home, but you can't let pieces of shit like this guy coordinate attacks on US embassies and soldiers either.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought the Amish were saving Western civilization, but really they were looking to start world war 3 and in the aftermath make a killing on raising barns from the rubble. Who else would know all these things on primitive earth? The Amish!
Went to an Amish place as a kid. Had some lemonade in a jam jar.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Suddenly everything falls into place.

The longest of the long games.

M

member 3289

Most people when they see a numbered tweet, are smart enough to figure out there are more after.
I'm actually impressed you figured out how to post tweets. You finally evolved from taking fucking screenshots of every tweet.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Getting in all of our shots before the Iraqis kick us out.

Taji it's home to a joint US Iraqi military base with a big divider down the middle. Western side and Iraqi side. If you're lucky, when the Iraqis perform one of their occasional accidental discharges of their 50 Cal, and leave a bullet in a hesco wall 2 miles away, you'll be out of the line of sight.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Getting in all of our shots before the Iraqis kick us out.

Taji it's home to a joint US Iraqi military base with a big divider down the middle. Western side and Iraqi side. If you're lucky, when the Iraqis perform one of their occasional accidental discharges of their 50 Cal, and leave a bullet in a hesco wall 2 miles away, you'll be out of the line of sight.

But to be kicked out after spending 6trillion.

6trillion.

The us debt is 3trillion. Well it maybe more now. That figure was from Obama.

6trillion and they want you gone.

You could build a continent for that money. A functioning, free health care, free education, zero waste emitions continent.

Of course it’s not all Trump. But fucking hell.

This is insane.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You could build a continent for that money. A functioning, free health care, free education, zero waste emitions continent.
this is rich coming from a guy living in the last days of the british empire