US Olympic Team Boxer Virginia Fuchs Literally Fucked By PEDs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

US Olympic team boxer Virginia Fuchs will face no punishment for failing a doping test after the US Anti-Doping Association determined the violation had been caused by two substances transmitted by her boyfriend through sex.

The USADA announced its ruling Thursday clearing the 32-year-old Fuchs, who intends to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics next year as a flyweight.

gallery_medium.jpg12jinny2.jpg

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I will allow it. Anything that can help make female combat sports not suck is a good thing.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
oral transfer or vaginal
There is also a 3rd option wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

I am of course referring to the fact that she just made it up and USADA is laughably corrupt. They continue to piss all over strict liabilty which makes the entire point of testing meaningless.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
There is also a 3rd option wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

I am of course referring to the fact that she just made it up and USADA is laughably corrupt. They continue to piss all over strict liabilty which makes the entire point of testing meaningless.
Yep. Did they test his sperm or something....She gets busted for taking ped's, tells her boyfriend to take the same ones she takes, and jerk in a cup for her then boom, free ped use exemption for her.

M

member 3289

Yep. Did they test his sperm or something....She gets busted for taking ped's, tells her boyfriend to take the same ones she takes, and jerk in a cup for her then boom, free ped use exemption for her.
I doubt they went to such extremes

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
a 32 year old olympic boxer? lol what a sandbagger she should have gone pro like over a decade ago. if you are a 32 year old olympic boxer you should be the most accomplished olympic boxer that ever lived.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
so who was the guy who transferred Peds into Jones system?
That would explain why a athlete in his 20's with no disclosed health issues two favorite pastimes are hiding under cages and taking 711 brand dick pills like they were tic tacs.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Time to replace the h with a k in her last name.