Sports USA dominates the pot smokers to win the Gold Cup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
USA USA USA USA

We're better than you, and we know it.

FTW

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
It should say 'complete domination' instead of 'late goal'. The Marley's never stood a chance, even though they did take down The Cartels.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
1.nobody gives a shit about the gold cup

2. team USA has never won a confederations title which matters a lot more in soccer.

3.Jamaica is mediocre at fútbol

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
1.nobody gives a shit about the gold cup

2. team USA has never won a confederations title which matters a lot more in soccer.

3.Jamaica is mediocre at fútbol
They beat Mexico. Last I checked, Mexico kinda likes soccer. Next to smuggling drugs, taking siestas and sneaking across borders it's their 4th most popular pastime.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What is the Gold Cup?

Is that like the World Cup with shitty teams?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
They beat Mexico. Last I checked, Mexico kinda likes soccer. Next to smuggling drugs, taking siestas and sneaking across borders it's their 4th most popular pastime.
Mexico fielded a B team most of the good players were in europe they also hold the record for most Gold cups with 7

mexico also won a confederations title which team usa has never done they also have more elite players playing for European clubs than the u.s does I think usmnt has zero players in europe right now.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I won't be distracted by the people who want to talk about kickball, this should be a celebration of the USA's horticultural dominance

God bless the USA!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It should say 'complete domination' instead of 'late goal'. The Marley's never stood a chance, even though they did take down The Cartels.
Marley is half white. I think his dad is from England, maybe Jewish too