USADA releases official statement regarding Jones’ positive drug test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"USADA: Jon Jones ‘obtained no performance enhancement’ from level of Turinabol"

This is not the language of an unbiased drug testing agency. Who the fuck is the testing
agency to determine if there was any performance gained. How can they possibly know what
performance Jones gained for popping T Bol?

Furthermore, are we now basing clean or unclean piss tests based on if the athlete got enhanced performance from it??

WTF!!

You cant take a fucking aspirin with USADA and not get popped and aspirin is not PED enhancing either

Nor weed nor a full 75% of the shit they fuck up fighters careers for.

FUCK YOU USADA YOU LYING SACK OF CORRUPT SHIT!

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
So it was all a tainted supplement, that came and bit him the ass twice? How unlucky can you get. Jon Jones is a joke of the sport, could not pass an IQ test for the life of it. And with IQ test, I mean of course, drug test.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"USADA: Jon Jones ‘obtained no performance enhancement’ from level of Turinabol"

This is not the language of an unbiased drug testing agency. Who the fuck is the testing
agency to determine if there was any performance gained. How can they possibly know what
performance Jones gained for popping T Bol?

Furthermore, are we now basing clean or unclean piss tests on if the athlete got enhanced performance from it??

WTF!!

You cant take a fucking aspirin with USADA and not get popped and aspirin is not PED enhancing either

Nor weed nor a full 75% of the shit they fuck up fighters careers for.

FUCK YOU USADA YOU LYING SACK OF CORRUPT SHIT!
Intent was a can of worms they should not have opened
Usefullness is just silly talk

They are completely dancing around the fact that this most likely is something they haven't figured out how to catch yet
Like the Clear that Balco and others were supplying, the Clear only showed up as a random metabolite on tests for years

Playing Dumb on a Huge Stage is a horrible look and will forever change the way the Organizations are viewed to the intelligent eye.

Nov 21, 2015
Intent was a can of worms they should not have opened
Usefullness is just silly talk

They are completely dancing around the fact that this most likely is something they haven't figured out how to catch yet
Like the Clear that Balco and others were supplying, the Clear only showed up as a random metabolite on tests for years

Playing Dumb on a Huge Stage is a horrible look and will forever change the way the Organizations are viewed to the intelligent eye.
Yeah now fighters can pop whatever they want and claim
they achieved no enhancement from it.

How stupid is this. Just admit you fucked up and trusted a drug cheat to stay clean

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah now fighters can pop whatever they want and claim
they achieved no enhancement from it.

How stupid is this. Just admit you fucked up and trusted a drug cheat
Drug testing was of course nothing but a PR stunt. They just haven't figured out how to protect the big fighters. At least Crossfit got that part right. Drug testing is a joke of course, but an occasional sacrificial lamb must be offered.

Nov 21, 2015
So it was all a tainted supplement, that came and bit him the ass twice? How unlucky can you get. Jon Jones is a joke of the sport, could not pass an IQ test for the life of it. And with IQ test, I mean of course, drug test.
Did you not read the statement? No enhancement was had so pissing hot 3 times is all good

Unless you are Frank Mir or Tom Lawlor or was never Dana's friend

In that case fuck you and your career

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Drug testing was of course nothing but a PR stunt. They just haven't figured out how to protect the big fighters. At least Crossfit got that part right. Drug testing is a joke of course, but an occasional sacrificial lamb must be offered.
what does x fit do?
I don't follow it at all

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
At least jones is consistant.he manages to fuck right up at the worst time possible every change that he gets.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
USADA has not managed to clean up the sport. Get rid of it and have them at it. At least this way the advantage is for everyone the same. Pride never die!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
And what I also don't like, if we still have Jones, why the fuck can't we have TrT-Vitor??
yep and many many others that were a beast when they had a little help

I honestly don't care if they are Juicing
I only want to see evenly enforced rules
and I absolutely hate it when athletes and promoters lie to my/our faces

Current Shogun with about 10 lbs of muscle and the harder training camps that Test and PEDs provide would be really nice to see...instead we have a guy playing by the rules and fighting with a dad bod who can probably only train a few days a week due to lingering injuries etc..

making certain exceptions for PEDs is absolute bullshit and we already went thru this as you pointed out

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We had TRT for that. Out in the open at least.
yet still abused, TRT levels were only tested fight week/night so guys were incredible Hulk all thru training camps

all or nothing, no exemptions, no excuses...no picograms, no intent, nuttin

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Joe Rogan is going to have a hell of a time explaining this one away. He was already on the "dick pill" train 100%. Now..............

And I love Joe, lol.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
LMAO! Well done TMMACCers, this thread is golden.

I'm still trying to keep an open mind, because why would USADA throw their hat away all on one fighter?
If the amount in his system is so small as to not have any effect, then why even announce it at all? Either shut up and move on or suspend him.

My theory is whatever (tainted) supplement he is using, still has negligible traces of turinabol, and that it's a recent ingestion (not the nonsense about long term half-life dissolution bullshit).

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Joe Rogan is going to have a hell of a time explaining this one away. He was already on the "dick pill" train 100%. Now..............

And I love Joe, lol.
That got to me as well. Now it's enough the stop the podcast.