USADA says Jones tested clean the night he fought Gus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

UPDATED with an excerpt from the ESPN story:

California State Athletic Commission executive director Andy Foster told ESPN on Thursday that Jones, 31, was tested by both the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and the commission, and all tests have come back negative of banned substances.

Notably, both tests were negative for the M3 metabolite, which was the source of much prefight controversy and speculation.

"I can only go by what the scientists have told me," Foster told ESPN. "And what this tells me is that on the night of the fight, and leading up to the fight, Jon Jones was not doping."

Jones passed multiple drug tests after UFC 232

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
where is the pulsing?
Oh ya
that was just an excuse for him getting caught using PEDs

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
where is the pulsing?
Oh ya
To be fair, and you know this, for it to "pulse" there is a chance that it doesn't show up. Novitzky cited instances where this has happened to other athletes in the past.

Once again, because I know what your response will be, I am not saying Jon is clean or has ever been clean. This is not evidence of bullshit, though.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
To be fair, and you know this, for it to "pulse" there is a chance that it doesn't show up. Novitzky cited instances where this has happened to other athletes in the past.

Once again, because I know what your response will be, I am not saying Jon is clean or has ever been clean. This is not evidence of bullshit, though.
yep
it just conveniently pulses right before fights

Look into the lab his test was taken at

I would bet he pulses before his next fight...that is if he is actually taking legit tests at all anymore

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
yep
it just conveniently pulses right before fights

Look into the lab his test was taken at

I would bet he pulses before his next fight...that is if he is actually taking legit tests at all anymore
...but what I am saying is that if they blame pulsing, you can call bullshit. That's fine, but when it then does what a pulsing level would do if pulsing were the case, you can't go "see? It pulsed! Where's the pulsing?"

Pulsing means up and down. We need to see Jon's tests going forward to see what they are doing. They literally said that this could be the case.

I have to do this every time because if I don't, you will say that I believe Jon and USADA- THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WERE TELLING THE TRUTH. It is not evidence of a lie either, though. The levels are doing exactly what USADA and Novitzky said they could possibly do.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
...but what I am saying is that if they blame pulsing, you can call bullshit. That's fine, but when it then does what a pulsing level would do if pulsing were the case, you can't go "see? It pulsed! Where's the pulsing?"

Pulsing means up and down. We need to see Jon's tests going forward to see what they are doing. They literally said that this could be the case.

I have to do this every time because if I don't, you will say that I believe Jon and USADA- THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WERE TELLING THE TRUTH. It is not evidence of a lie either, though. The levels are doing exactly what USADA and Novitzky said they could possibly do.
I hear ya brother

Pulsing as a possibility...yes

Pulsing as a possibility 19 months after unintentional ingestion...quite a stretch, some would say even a lie

There is no credible evidence of this substance pulsing this long after ingestion

USADA didn't actually say anything other than there was no evidence of new ingestion(AKA they can't prove it)...this is an excuse/loophole they have created just for Jon.

Anything Nowitzky says is worthless at best, I would say it is outright lying to our faces.

The "evidence" and "experts" are all extremely questionable

There is a lot invested in keeping this lie up to save face...I don't think we will see legit tests and answers regarding Jon any longer...the battle line has been established and it is based upon lies.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
I hear ya brother

Pulsing as a possibility...yes

Pulsing as a possibility 19 months after unintentional ingestion...quite a stretch, some would say even a lie

There is no credible evidence of this substance pulsing this long after ingestion

USADA didn't actually say anything other than there was no evidence of new ingestion(AKA they can't prove it)...this is an excuse/loophole they have created just for Jon.

Anything Nowitzky says is worthless at best, I would say it is outright lying to our faces.

The "evidence" and "experts" are all extremely questionable

There is a lot invested in keeping this lie up to save face...I don't think we will see legit tests and answers regarding Jon any longer...the battle line has been established and it is based upon lies.
I think the most likely scenario is that Jon popped, but only for the long-term metabolites, and they saw down the road that there was no way they would be able to actually suspend him for it. Kawa and Jon's team have shown that they would go to the ends of the Earth to exonerate him so they came to the conclusion that they did. Had it gone through the process, Jon's team would have brought up the fact that it was only a long term metabolite for a substance that he was already punished for, and based on that they cannot prove new use, especially since "pulsing" has been documented a couple of times already in different substances. They found something in his sample, knew it wasn't enough to actually prove new use, and found the best way to get out of bringing any new charges.

The scenario in which you have to assume the least is likely the correct scenario. I can't remember who came up with that quote and idea, but I completely agree, and assuming that there is a grand conspiracy of blatant lies and cover ups requires assuming quite a bit. It COULD be the case, but I believe that to be doubtful.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015

But this is the thing - it should be seen as worse for USADA if they are telling the truth. Because it's an admission that their entire operation is a sham.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think the most likely scenario is that Jon popped, but only for the long-term metabolites, and they saw down the road that there was no way they would be able to actually suspend him for it. Kawa and Jon's team have shown that they would go to the ends of the Earth to exonerate him so they came to the conclusion that they did. Had it gone through the process, Jon's team would have brought up the fact that it was only a long term metabolite for a substance that he was already punished for, and based on that they cannot prove new use, especially since "pulsing" has been documented a couple of times already in different substances. They found something in his sample, knew it wasn't enough to actually prove new use, and found the best way to get out of bringing any new charges.

The scenario in which you have to assume the least is likely the correct scenario. I can't remember who came up with that quote and idea, but I completely agree, and assuming that there is a grand conspiracy of blatant lies and cover ups requires assuming quite a bit. It COULD be the case, but I believe that to be doubtful.
fair enough
I ain't buying it

when special circumstances are created and new rules/rulings are made then it is only natural to get skeptical hippo eyes

Nov 21, 2015

UPDATED with an excerpt from the ESPN story:

California State Athletic Commission executive director Andy Foster told ESPN on Thursday that Jones, 31, was tested by both the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) and the commission, and all tests have come back negative of banned substances.

Notably, both tests were negative for the M3 metabolite, which was the source of much prefight controversy and speculation.

"I can only go by what the scientists have told me," Foster told ESPN. "And what this tells me is that on the night of the fight, and leading up to the fight, Jon Jones was not doping."

Jones passed multiple drug tests after UFC 232

LOL as if anyone believes these crooked fuckers now.

They also said the Dec 9th test was the only test Juicy failed. LOL

Sure whatever you say USADA.

We already know the deal. Don't even bother explaining anymore

Just do whatever you want to do. We know whats up and how shit works now

EDIT - Took me 5 seconds to find the shady shit in even this

They sent the sample to Juicy's buddies lab. What a fucking JOKE

View: https://twitter.com/dimspace/status/1083054308298551298

Last edited:

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
LOL as if anyone believes these crooked fuckers now.

They also said the Dec 9th test was the only test Juicy failed. LOL

Sure whatever you say USADA.

We already know the deal. Don't even bother explaining anymore

Just do whatever you want to do. We know whats up and how shit works now

EDIT - Took me 5 seconds to find the shady shit in even this

They sent the sample to Juicy's buddies lab. What a fucking JOKE

View: https://twitter.com/dimspace/status/1083054308298551298
I think Dim has done a great job through all of this. He seems to be looking at things without bias and just giving facts and his legitimate takes on them.

FWIW he thinks a lot of this is very fishy as well.

Nov 21, 2015
where is the pulsing?
Oh ya
Yeah and somehow the media is failing to mention they sent his sample to the lab
owned by the guy that was a witness for Jon. You cant make this shit up

He'll pulse right before the Anthony Smith fight during weight cut week like he
always mysteriously "pulses"

Those damn M3 Pictotabolites man

You just cant shake em...

This is so scammy and shady and gets "juicier" every minute

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0cMx4Kykv0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCmx32Rqog

Nov 21, 2015
I think Dim has done a great job through all of this. He seems to be looking at things without bias and just giving facts and his legitimate takes on them.

FWIW he thinks a lot of this is very fishy as well.
Yeah he used to be on the opposite side of me posting how I thought USADA
was corrupt. He seems to have turned heel and started down the path to the darkside.

Soon his transformation will be complete. :D

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Jan 8, 2016
Yeah he used to be on the opposite side of me posting how I thought USADA
was corrupt. He seems to have turned heel and started down the path to the darkside.

Soon his transformation will be complete. :D
I think he's torn between corrupt and them just not being able to do it correctly. I am more on the side of the latter.

Nov 21, 2015
I think he's torn between corrupt and them just not being able to do it correctly. I am more on the side of the latter.
I try to keep an open mind but these clowns have lost 99.999% of my trust and
belief in any thing they say so my judgement is gonna be biased from here on out

That's why I enjoy guys like Dim to at least support the opposite argument
in case my judgement is just too biased to see new supporting evidence

M

member 3289

I try to keep an open mind but these clowns have lost 99.999% of my trust and
belief in any thing they say so my judgement is gonna be biased from here on out

That's why I enjoy guys like Dim to at least support the opposite argument
in case my judgement is just too biased to see new supporting evidence
Dim @Dim is a good guy but he's way, way off on this one

Nov 21, 2015

The pulsing instances Mini Egg cited were not the same substance from what is coming out
now. Almost everything he said on Rogan's show is now in dispute

I just wish this guy would tell the truth at least once

That Mixed Moly Whoppery dude made a video about just how thin,
inconclusive and scientifically unrelated the studies he cited were and
Luke Thomas did a follow up video about it.

For lack of a better phrase it appears Novitzsky literally "Baffled Joe with Bullshit"

Time stamped 2:30 Mark

View: https://youtu.be/CQCmx32Rqog?t=147

Last edited: