Sports Usain Bolt ties NFL combine record

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ah, yes. The indisputable proof of "suspicious opinion". Not even a pictogram in sight.
Here's the list of Men's 100 meter winners since 1976 whom haven't been found to have used PED's. 1) Donovan Bailey. 2) Usain Bolt. Is it your opinion that those 2 guys are just so gifted that they didn't need to use PED's even in fields full of PED using competition?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Here's the list of Men's 100 meter winners since 1976 whom haven't been found to have used PED's. 1) Donovan Bailey. 2) Usain Bolt. Is it your opinion that those 2 guys are just so gifted that they didn't need to use PED's even in fields full of PED using competition?
You look pretty stupid posting blatant lies and trying to pass them off as fact.
Post your source that all the others tested positive for PEDs.... I'll watch your self-own and ignore it.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You look pretty stupid posting blatant lies and trying to pass them off as fact.
Post your source that all the others tested positive for PEDs.... I'll watch your self-own and ignore it.
Allan Wells, 1980:
View: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32883944

Carl Lewis, 1984, 1988 (although technically Lewis didn't win in 1988): Lewis: 'Who cares I failed drug test?'

Linford Christie, 1992: Linford Christie: I have no role in 2012 because "I'm a drug cheat"

Maurice Green, 2000: Maurice Greene doping allegations hit IAAF

Justin Gatlin, 2004: Justin Gatlin denies taking PEDs and plans legal action against newspaper

I will concede that Green and Gatlin didn't fail tests. But Green "buying PED's for someone else" and Gatlin's coach offering to supply PED's "But none of of athletes use them" should do more than raise a little suspicion.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Allan Wells, 1980:
View: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-32883944

Carl Lewis, 1984, 1988 (although technically Lewis didn't win in 1988): Lewis: 'Who cares I failed drug test?'

Linford Christie, 1992: Linford Christie: I have no role in 2012 because "I'm a drug cheat"

Maurice Green, 2000: Maurice Greene doping allegations hit IAAF

Justin Gatlin, 2004: Justin Gatlin denies taking PEDs and plans legal action against newspaper

I will concede that Green and Gatlin didn't fail tests. But Green "buying PED's for someone else" and Gatlin's coach offering to supply PED's "But none of of athletes use them" should do more than raise a little suspicion.
I know Gatlin's #1 physical therapist/massage person, I do some work for him a few times a year and he is super honest...Justin was juicing hard hard

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ah, yes. The indisputable proof of "suspicious opinion". Not even a pictogram in sight.
Just my opinion brother. It’s okay to have differing views on things. If you think he competed clean, totally cool by me. I don’t care enough either way :)

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Just my opinion brother. It’s okay to have differing views on things. If you think he competed clean, totally cool by me. I don’t care enough either way :)
All I'm saying is opinions aren't facts. If you had said "I suspect...", then cool.
No biggie either way to me. I just know he has been stringently tested and passed every time, meaning there is no actual proof he juiced.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
All I'm saying is opinions aren't facts. If you had said "I suspect...", then cool.
No biggie either way to me. I just know he has been stringently tested and passed every time, meaning there is no actual proof he juiced.
Lance Armstrong was stringently tested too. That’s all I’m saying. Guys like Conte are paid to stay ahead of those tests so I don’t put a lot of faith in that.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Lance Armstrong was stringently tested too. That’s all I’m saying. Guys like Conte are paid to stay ahead of those tests so I don’t put a lot of faith in that.
All of Conte's guys passed their tests too, until a coach dropped a syringe in the mail anyways.