Use of this sites voting system

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dear, Friends of TMMAC

If I seem tight with rewarding posts I apologize. I've been conditioned by another place to be forced to ration praise for only the very best, and the freedom to award rainbows to whomever I see fit is something I need to grow more accustomed to. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Regards,
JohnyHendricksBeard

Apr 3, 2015
most of my rainbows have come from Malvert. LOL!

no worries. little do you guys know I fucking love rainbow, thanks to Ritchie Blackmore aka, the best guitarist of the last 60 years.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just saw a fucking rainbow on my way to the gas station..... I got pisssssssssed

Also Splinty @Splinty can you querie the DB and see how many rainbows were given out in the last 48 hours, and who gave the most and who received the most?

Or just give me access to your back end and I'll do it.

Apr 3, 2015
I just saw a fucking rainbow on my way to the gas station..... I got pisssssssssed

Also Splinty @Splinty can you querie the DB and see how many rainbows were given out in the last 48 hours, and who gave the most and who received the most?

Or just give me access to your back end and I'll do it.
yes I would also like to see this.

its been a wild few days...sorry guys! again. my bad!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
malvert shall be known from this point onward as the rainbow warrior

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
most of my rainbows have come from Malvert. LOL!

no worries. little do you guys know I fucking love rainbow, thanks to Ritchie Blackmore aka, the best guitarist of the last 60 years.

Just cuz you said you like them. I like the eggplant emoji :grin: