General useful information thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

apktime app.. has a bunch of great apps...all in one place. apps that stream tv and movies, apps that stream live tv ,etc... my preferred streaming app for tv and movies are cinema hd and cyberflix..found in the entertainment or popular section in apktime app

intructions to add apktime to a device like firestick , etc...:

allow third party apps in settings on your android device

download downloader app for free on your android device on either google playstore or amazon store

open downloader app and put in the url to this link : Index of /apps

and download apktime

open apktime and choose one of the many great apps it provides like cinema hd and cyberflix. if you have real debrid, you can enter your account in those apps to get private links

more info here

Apktime | APK download for Android or Amazon Fire

Last edited by a moderator:

if you are not a fan of torrents, there is another easy option to download music. take a link of a song you like from youtube and paste it on sites like dirpy.com or Convert Youtube to MP3 & Download Youtube Videos - Free Downloader and it will convert the song to a mp3 you can save on your computer or phone. there are a lot of sites that do the same thing. you may want to make sure you have an ad blocker to stop pop ups ..especially on vidtomp3.com

live tv :

mobdro app

ustv app

tvtap

both can be found along with other live tv apps on the apktime app mentioned on my first post. if you install it on your android device connected to your tv, there is a mouse app in apktime that you can download that turns your remote into a mouse

mfan773

Shake 'em off
Jun 14, 2015
if you are not a fan of torrents, there is another easy option to download music. take a link of a song you like from youtube and paste it on sites like dirpy.com or Convert Youtube to MP3 & Download Youtube Videos - Free Downloader and it will convert the song to a mp3 you can save on your computer or phone. there are a lot of sites that do the same thing. you may want to make sure you have an ad blocker to stop pop ups ..especially on vidtomp3.com
There is also youtube-dl which is software you download (it might not work on phones).
youtube-dl: Download Page

Here is a GUI (graphical user interface) you can use with it.
youtube-dlg

You should be able to convert youtube videos to different video formats as well as audio files in different quality formats.

mfan773

Shake 'em off
Jun 14, 2015
There is also youtube-dl which is software you download (it might not work on phones).

youtube-dlg

You should be able to convert youtube videos to different video formats as well as audio files in different quality formats.
I should also add that pretty much any of the video streaming sites (probably not Netflix and stuff like that) can be saved on your computer.

M

member 3289

youtube-dlg

Videoder does everything you mentioned, not only with YouTube but also with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media sites/video platforms

Videoder - Free Youtube Video and Music Downloader for Android and PC

as you get older some people have leakage after they pee. stop that embarassing wetness in your underwear simply by lifting your balls and pressing down on the vein underneath to get every last drop out of your penis after peeing

if you are familiar with jailbreaking game consoles and are looking to find a place to download games from top consoles,... you can get links here. i use real debrid to unrestrict and download the games.

I Love Console | RELEASELiST

keep in mind games with files over 4gb have to be split to work on jailbroken consoles.

you can also download 3ds games here and put them on a sky3ds cart (costs 70 dollars) and put a shitload of games on it for your kids to play on a 3ds without jailbreaking a 3ds

for android devices only

sega genesis emulator (gensoid) and games (roms)

download emulator here and install it to your android device :

Box

games (roms) for sega genesis ( download games you want and put games in a folder on your phone or device (by putting it in a folder on a sd card\ or using a app like wifi explorer to send it wireless to something without a sd card like a firestick or any android device..wifi explorer will let you see everything in your device)

a to m sega genesis games

Box

n to z sega genesis games

Box

if people want nintendo, super nintendo, gameboy, nintendo 64, etc.. let me know and ill add them tomorrow

open the emulator and search for the folder where you put the games and you are set

if you want to store files and other stuff on a website for free instead of using a flashdrive or external hard drive, box.com is great for that. you can then use apps like es file explorer to access it by going to network and then cloud and adding your box account. good way to install apps on android devices. b

a free pro version of es file explorer can be found on apktime

photofunia

site that allows you to take a pic of you and insert it to a different pic

All effects - PhotoFunia

here is an example of a few i easily made of my wife and her family on our wedding day or me and my wife inserted to other backgrounds

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
as you get older some people have leakage after they pee. stop that embarassing wetness in your underwear simply by lifting your balls and pressing down on the vein underneath to get every last drop out of your penis after peeing
is that real? Can you come and lift my balls and show me where to press?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
@Innocentx becoming my new favorite poster - bringing insightful, useful fresh new content to TMMAC!

But why the fuck would I want to see dead bodies?

Either way good work Innocentx

is that real? Can you come and lift my balls and show me where to press?

on your main vein maiiiinne. youll know when you press on it and all your pee comes out. its funny, i actually got a long thank you email once from a old guy that had that issue and it solved his leakage problem. i just told him to pay it forward by not molesting his nephews

@Innocentx becoming my new favorite poster - bringing insightful, useful fresh new content to TMMAC!

But why the fuck would I want to see dead bodies?

Either way good work Innocentx

i think everyone should man up and see fucked up shit like that. it will make you appreciate your life more. the people that comment on those videos are the scum of the earth though. reading the video comments gives me an idea of what kind of people are in hell (if i believed in that kind of thing)

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
i think everyone should man up and see fucked up shit like that. it will make you appreciate your life more. the people that comment on those videos are the scum of the earth though. reading the video comments gives me an idea of what kind of people are in hell (if i believed in that kind of thing)
I’ve seen plenty of death first hand - no need to see more online (although in my younger days I would watch Faces of Death with buddies thinking it was cool but in hindsight it wasn’t) viewing death takes a toll on you whether the viewer realizes it or not ...slowly inserting darkness into the subconscious mind.

When death comes it will come....but personally I wouldn’t go out looking for it or want others to either.

I do get the point your trying to make though.

I’ve seen plenty of death first hand - no need to see more online (although in my younger days I would watch Faces of Death with buddies thinking it was cool but in hindsight it wasn’t) viewing death takes a toll on you whether the viewer realizes it or not ...slowly inserting darkness into the subconscious mind.

When death comes it will come....but personally I wouldn’t go out looking for it or want others to either.

I do get the point your trying to make though.
Faces of death was mostly fake besides some animal scenes, accidents and autopsies. And to each their own.