VID Usman Masvidal mouthing off

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm very much looking forward to this fight. I think Jorge will blow Usman out of the water in the stand up. I doubt it goes 5 rounds.

Winning that fight and winning the belt will probably get Jorge his red panty night with McGregor. You know McGregor would like a shot at that WW belt.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I'm very much looking forward to this fight. I think Jorge will blow Usman out of the water in the stand up. I doubt it goes 5 rounds.

Winning that fight and winning the belt will probably get Jorge his red panty night with McGregor. You know McGregor would like a shot at that WW belt.
It's the ESPN era, so either you have a decent contract or you don't.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cliffs:

Masvidal stood there giving the middle finger

Goosfrabah kept saying “do something, do something”

I’m so pumped up after watching that that I’m going to my thai chi class early today....so motivated and pumped up now

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Usman annoys me for some reason.
I enjoyed watching Usman punch Colby, but when he has a mic he's annoying and cringey. Like when he confronted Colby after the Lawler fight while he was sitting at the post-fight desk, or any of his pre-fight trash talk, and in the multiple confrontations he's had like the the one above.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

Usman wont strike with him and he wont shoot a telegraphed takedown from 2 miles away out the gate like Askren either.

Expect a lot of clinching, a lot of wall and stall and takedown attempts on the cage.

I hope Jorge starches him but I don't like the chances man.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Usman wont strike with him and he wont shoot a telegraphed takedown from 2 miles away out the gate like Askren either.

Expect a lot of clinching, a lot of wall and stall and takedown attempts on the cage.

I hope Jorge starches him but I don't like the chances man.
You have to remember that Jorge lived and trained with Colby for a long time. Plus he's been in the game for 16 years. He knows how to watch for takedowns.

While Colby's striking was getting better, Jorge's wrestling was getting better at the same time.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
You have to remember that Jorge lived and trained with Colby for a long time. Plus he's been in the game for 16 years. He knows how to watch for takedowns.

While Colby's striking was getting better, Jorge's wrestling was getting better at the same time.
This is very true, I can't remember the last time he got taken down and controled......Maia maybe?

Usman is a beast though, he is big mother fucker and he has that more explosive style of takedown, I can see him ripping Jorge down off the cage, wether he can keep him there is another thing.

That grappling edge might make Mas a bit more cautious in engaging on the feet as well, it didn't bother him against Askren though, for obvious reasons.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he let people call him a name he disliked for basically his entire life.

if I met Jorge, I'd call him "Mr Masvidal" just because I don't know if his momma calls him "george" or "hor-hay"
who got called a name
this joke went right thru me

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Dear Mr. Masvidal,

I encourage you to refer to Kamaru "Marty" Usman as 'Mary'

because he's so low-T that it's silent.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Usman after the confrontation...

Kamaru Usman reacts to altercation with Jorge Masvidal at Super Bowl radio row

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
After the respectful buildup before Conor-Cowboy, and with Colby getting his big mouth shut, I was hoping high profile fights would start veering more towards the high road. Guess not. I’m so sick of the trash talk. I much prefer two professionals respecting each other right up until the moment they lock the cage door.