Usman says he dreams of defending his title against Georges St-Pierre

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol! well done!

....but come on La Paix @BirdWatcher GSP didn’t come back when Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman or Luke Rockhold were Champs ...

He waited till Bisping pulled off the hailmarry upset of Rockhold before he decided to comeback and fight Bisping.

I gave GSP rounds 1-2...he looked fairy good against the washed up One Eyed Brit....

I still to this day think GSP was gassing and Bisping was starting to tune him up ....unfortunately for Bisping his one eyed vision prevented him from seeing that setup from GSP.
Do you hold other fighters to this same standard? You've posted above he took on all comers at WW, he defended the title 9 times in a deep division, avenged his only 2 losses... I could go on more you know all this. If you're main gripe is he didn't move up in weight earlier to face bigger guys (keep in mind GSP isn't considered a big WW) then that's a pretty weak case. You were posting rather confidently about Bisping beating him and had no worries about his vision going into the fight and even while is was going on. Looking back at Weidman vs Gastelum and Bisping vs Rockhold I bet Georgie Boy would be just fine. Just tell us you hate him for personal reasons and I'll stop reminding you how amazing he is.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Do you hold other fighters to this same standard? You've posted above he took on all comers at WW, he defended the title 9 times in a deep division, avenged his only 2 losses... I could go on more you know all this. If you're main gripe is he didn't move up in weight earlier to face bigger guys (keep in mind GSP isn't considered a big WW) then that's a pretty weak case. You were posting rather confidently about Bisping beating him and had no worries about his vision going into the fight and even while is was going on. Looking back at Weidman vs Gastelum and Bisping vs Rockhold I bet Georgie Boy would be just fine. Just tell us you hate him for personal reasons and I'll stop reminding you how amazing he is.
Here is my main gripe why I don’t care for GSP.

He’s fake.

GSP was a great fighter and I give him credit for what he did during the 2000-2010 era, he held down the Welterweight division - that’s where I give him his due respect.

Right now he only cares about his “Legacy” and wants to be considered one of the greatest of All times. That’s all good but he is trying to cherry pick his opponents where he feels he has an advantage.

My main issues and why all the hate?

1.He had no problem accepting a fight with BJ penn a much smaller fighter than him, I was ok with that and I would have been ok with GSP beating Penns ass but he was so insecure about Penns BJJ he felt he needed all the help he can get so he decided to grease up against a smaller fighter he probably would have beat anyway.

2.Anderson Silva while at the top of the Middleweight division for years was begging GSP to accept a Super Fight but GSP avoided Anderson Silva like the plague, GSP was deathly affraid of the Spider and would flea to the frozen deep woods of Northern Canada anytime Anderson Silva would mention the possibility of the Super Fight all the fans wanted.

3. USADA / Retirement USADA was coming to the UFC. GSP had been unusually ripped his entire career I’ve long suspected he was juicing up but to be fair most guys of that era and even in today’s era are still taking some sort of illegal performance supplements. GSP has close connections to some heavy hitting drug dealers including one of the biggest drug dealers in the world Jimmy Cournoyor who GSP backed when the Drug Kingpin was takin down and arrested.

I found it very suspect of GSP’s timing to retire or “take a break” But that’s all suspicion on my part with no facts....

Of course GSP would pump up this BS about how he wanted to clean up the sport and bring in VADA but he had a personal relationship with VADA which was a conflict of interest. (This move was simply a premeditated strike first shot to give the illusion GSP is a clean fighter looking to clean up the sport...more fakeness out of Georgie Boy.)

GSP fought one fight under USADA and that was against Jonny Hendricks. In that fight GSP got brutalized and battered, he knew at that point he longer had the edge and needed to “step away for a little bit”.

To be continued .......