Usmans #1 weakness..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The guy he did it too, Warley Alves, is pretty close to the top 5 guys in terms of talent
His best won was over Covington three years ago. Since then he's gone 2-2 losing to Usman and Barberena and I don't know the other two guys he beat. He's not a top ten guy.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
His best won was over Covington three years ago. Since then he's gone 2-2 losing to Usman and Barberena and I don't know the other two guys he beat. He's not a top ten guy.

talent wise he is pretty darn close to anybody in the top 5, talent wise. Beating Colby is a heck of a win, how many guys in the top 15 right now beat Colby? I hate Colby but he's fucking good.

His loss to Usman is no sweat, Kamaru is a beast, the Barberena loss is a bad loss, but it's MMA, and the guy has lost all of 2 fights his career.

Warley is a A level talent, I would not rank him top 5 or top 10, but talent wise it jumps off the screen to me.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
This is the first time in a long time I've seen Vick's connection to Lloyd Irvin mentioned, I don't think it's anywhere near as big an issue as Tyron faces
Every time I see Vick fight, I have to remind myself why I can't support him. He's tough and entertaining, but fuck anyone who is associated with that POS Irvin.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Every time I see Vick fight, I have to remind myself why I can't support him. He's tough and entertaining, but fuck anyone who is associated with that POS Irvin.
Don't forget that he still does that dumb tongue thing and looks like an Eminem wanna be from 1999.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Don't forget that he still does that dumb tongue thing and looks like an Eminem wanna be from 1999.
I wouldn't care about all that if his trainer wasn't an admitted participant in a gang rape.

Be interesting to see how Vick matches up with Felder in July.