Usyk vs. Spong is official - Boxing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Finally announced. Oleksandr Usyk (16-0, 12 KOs) will face Tyrone Spong (14-0, 13 KOs) in his heavyweight debut at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 12, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.

Oleksandr Usyk: “Spong is a fast and powerful heavyweight who has had much success in the ring. I must come through this test to challenge for the world heavyweight title I look forward to seeing everyone there.”

Tyrone Spong: “After achieving most of my goals as a kickboxer and becoming one of the most decorated champions in the history of the sport, I wanted to test myself in the difficult and challenging sport of boxing. I have worked tirelessly during the last three years and now have the opportunity to prove my worth as a boxer against perhaps the best pound for pound, and most technically sound boxer in the world. Some may think the challenge may be too difficult, but I believe in myself, and look forward to being victorious on October 12.”

M

member 3289

Lol @ VADA. You got me fucked if you think I'm agreeing to anything that isn't mandatory