Uverse..... I hate you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why are you so over priced and your upload speed sooooooooooo slow? Why is 18mbps ~$60 a month?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Also what 'awards' gave your support reps won? Worst support ever? I've had to tell th what was wrong everytime because they always want to schedule an appointment to change the gateway.... Your gateway is garbage, but it's never the issue....

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Have they went to more than 2 wireless boxes connected to one router yet?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The att Gateway is in their pseudo half assed bridge mode and going into my dual band Router running DD-WRT. Every time theirs been an issue it's been infrastructure related outside the walls of my house. Super annoying when it take 3 people to run a line test to finally go "oh it looks like you're right"

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

i got for 40 euro's tv and internet
30 Mbit/s download- and 3 Mbit/s upload

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hate you both just as much as att.... Is it to much to ask for gigabit speed with a static ip or 2.....Apparently it is

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I hate you both just as much as att.... Is it to much to ask for gigabit speed with a static ip or 2.....Apparently it is
I think the U.S.A. has some of the worst internet speeds in the world.
There is a conspiracy happening here.

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
South Korea is the fastest. We are 8 on a 1 - 10 list. According to Forbes.com

M

keep complaining at your ISP, eventually they give you a discount because the don't wanna lose customers.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
keep complaining at your ISP, eventually they give you a discount because the don't wanna lose customers.
I pay 50% of what it actually costs and they dropped my contract.... I literally have no other choice that to use them.... Worst part is its a brand new portion of the neighborhood barely 2 years old and they provide shit.

M

I pay 50% of what it actually costs and they dropped my contract.... I literally have no other choice that to use them.... Worst part is its a brand new portion of the neighborhood barely 2 years old and they provide shit.
aah, the good old monopoly

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just jumped ship after they fucked up moving my internet in ways I couldn't imagine. Then wanted to charge me more for slower speeds

Off to....Comcast (fuuucckkkk) I go!

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I just jumped ship after they fucked up moving my internet in ways I couldn't imagine. Then wanted to charge me more for slower speeds

Off to....Comcast (fuuucckkkk) I go!
Dude say what you will about Comcast customer service, I miss having their Internet, fast as fuck