Valentina meets president of Kyrgyzstan (and, damn, she looks good!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

In April 2019, UFC flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko visited her native Kyrgyzstan for the first time in several years. She arrived to a hero’s welcome, greeted by fighters, fans, and politicians alike.

During her stay in Kyrgyzstan, Shevchenko had the opportunity to meet with the president of Kyrgyzstan, Sooronbay Jeenbekov. The Head of State congratulated Shevchenko on her victory and expressed his gratitude to coach Pavel Fedotov for helping her achieve such success. The President later invited Shevchenko to train annually in Kyrgyzstan and awarded her with the Dank Order for outstanding sporting achievements in the UFC.

“I had the opportunity to go to Kyrgyzstan,” Shevchenko said in a recent interview. “I stayed there only a week and it turned out amazing. The president himself accepted me. Also my people were happy to see the UFC champion’s belt, which charged me with even more energy.”

Shevchenko on meeting the president of Kyrgyzstan: ‘It charged me with more energy’

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
So very Eastern euro.
Not that that's a bad thing...

Yet how TF is the president of Kyrgyzstan an Asian man?

M

member 3289

She's lucky that wasn't the President of Liv Nightclubs. Dude would've walked out of the meeting the moment he saw her...

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
The hair pulled back to within an inch of being removed from roots is not a look that appeals

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Could it have something to do with Kyrgyzstan being in Asia? ;)
Heh. Could be. Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east.

Still unexpected that their pres looks less like Khabib and more like Xi Jinping.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
That explains why I rarely interact with you.
I don't think you know what that means since you still insist on randomly interacting and responding to my posts....
Face it; you can't help yourself.