Valerie Loureda signs with Bellator

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
I'm totally on board with this strategy of only hiring hot girls and cans for them to beat up.

It's much better than letting women who have been permanently masculinized from years of PEDS dominate your WMMA divisions. Like the UFC.

Bellator Bless.

Luke Thomas pointed this out awhile ago.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Bellator prospect Valerie Loureda puts MMA career on hold to join reality show

By: Nolan King | August 7, 2019 1:00 pm

One of Bellator’s most popular up-and-comers is taking a brief hiatus from MMA competition.

Undefeated women’s flyweight prospect Valerie Loureda (2-0 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) is set to put her life in fighting on pause to pursue a stint on reality competition show “Exatlon Estados Unidos,” she announced Wednesday social media (via Twitter):

Valerie Loureda@valerielouredaa

“To my fans, I’m very excited to announce I was casted for an upcoming reality show @exatlon that premieres Aug. 19 on @telemundo,” Loureda wrote. “This is going to be a life changing journey for me.”

The taekwondo-based fighter also informed her fans she will be disconnected from the outside world for “a few weeks to months.” According to Loureda, there were 20,000 applicants for the show, and with only 10 selected for the team.

By participating in the reality series, Loureda follows in the footsteps of fellow MMA fighters Jorge Masvidal and Yoel Romero, who participated in the show earlier this year. All three fighters are managed by brothers Malki Kawa and Abe Kawa of First Round Management.

continued,

Bellator prospect Valerie Loureda puts MMA career on hold to join reality show