General Vegan steak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Dont wait until Monday. Flush them all down the toilet. And dont quit smoking again. Just quit smoking. I'm a fucking moron, but quitting smoking is one of my best decisions I've ever made.
I have done it before, I just really need a run up to it. I'm driving up to Oregon on Monday to stay with a friend who just lost her husband. She's not a smoker and doesn't need me popping out and leaving her to light up all the time so it should work out okay. I need to buy higher strength patches first though, I smoke far more than I did when I quit with them last time.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
If they could make veggie meat that tasted like meat or if that lab grown meat was made on a large scale and both were affordable I would quit eating real meat. Factory farming is an ugly terrible business (both my sets of grandparents were farmers and raised animals but it was nothing like the shit you see on farms today) and it would be cool if it could be stopped.
only if the plants come from pasturable land. If comes from arable land, it's not really helping

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Marketed toward people who like meat but want to eat less or stop.
What would one do if they wanted to wean themselves off of more exotic foods, for instance dog livers and vulture eggs?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Marketed toward people who like meat but want to eat less or stop.
No, veganism is a mental illness. Watch this guy try to make vegan fruit loops, just to remind himself how great it tasted when he was a kid.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
No, veganism is a mental illness. Watch this guy try to make vegan fruit loops, just to remind himself how great it tasted when he was a kid.

Vegans are beneficial to the meat eating masses. If everyone ate meat in a substantial quantity for their diet then they would have to find ways to make animals even bigger and faster than they do now which is already very problematic.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Vegans are beneficial to the meat eating masses. If everyone ate meat in a substantial quantity for their diet then they would have to find ways to make animals even bigger and faster than they do now which is already very problematic.
Vegans are a tiny portion of the population

and a good percentage of that low population lies or cheats and eats meat on occasion and many of them end up going back to eating meat

M

member 603

Being vegan isn't just what you eat, it's a way of life.... Meaning that you don't use any animal products in your life (no leather shoes/belts/etc, shit like that). Having a plant based protein diet is extremely beneficial for numerous reasons, however people don't have to be dicks about it. It could be by personal choice, or medically based why people stop eating meat... I have found that if it's med based (some sort of GI issue, or weight related, or whatever) people still want to enjoy the taste of meat, or a meat style option, hence why there are so many meat flavored vegetarian/vegan choices.

There are great plant based protein companies out there with delicious meat substitutes... Beyond Meat is my favorite by far (their 'Beyond Burger' is sold nationwide at TGIFridays, try it sometime), they have a wide range of awesome products. It use to be a lot harder 8-10 years back.... Hell 5 years back, to eat healthy as a vegetarian... It was pretty much shitty veggie or black bean patties everywhere... Now it's way easier.

Again, the health benefits of eating a plant based diet are well documented, and a lot of pro athletes and trainers are now embracing this dietary lifestyle.... Not saying that you have to throw out your leather shoes, grow dreadlocks, and head to Bonnaroo, but I suggest to try out a few of these options, you may be surprised.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Being vegan isn't just what you eat, it's a way of life.... Meaning that you don't use any animal products in your life (no leather shoes/belts/etc, shit like that). Having a plant based protein diet is extremely beneficial for numerous reasons, however people don't have to be dicks about it. It could be by personal choice, or medically based why people stop eating meat... I have found that if it's med based (some sort of GI issue, or weight related, or whatever) people still want to enjoy the taste of meat, or a meat style option, hence why there are so many meat flavored vegetarian/vegan choices.

There are great plant based protein companies out there with delicious meat substitutes... Beyond Meat is my favorite by far (their 'Beyond Burger' is sold nationwide at TGIFridays, try it sometime), they have a wide range of awesome products. It use to be a lot harder 8-10 years back.... Hell 5 years back, to eat healthy as a vegetarian... It was pretty much shitty veggie or black bean patties everywhere... Now it's way easier.

Again, the health benefits of eating a plant based diet are well documented, and a lot of pro athletes and trainers are now embracing this dietary lifestyle.... Not saying that you have to throw out your leather shoes, grow dreadlocks, and head to Bonnaroo, but I suggest to try out a few of these options, you may be surprised.
I'm going to eat a rabbit after you just subjected me to this post

M

member 603

For the record I've never eaten rabbit. I consider it jippo food so I naturally can't abide it
Oh... Did.... Did you think that I would chastise you for eating meat? No good sir, no.... Now, if you were a trophy hunter, or one of those douchebag hunting reserve people, I may find you and kill you where you stand LOL, but I can't find fault in you eating meat, or even hunting for your food... Good on you for eating what you kill and not wasting it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh... Did.... Did you think that I would chastise you for eating meat? No good sir, no.... Now, if you were a trophy hunter, or one of those douchebag hunting reserve people, I may find you and kill you where you stand LOL, but I can't find fault in you eating meat, or even hunting for your food... Good on you for eating what you kill and not wasting it.
Killed a frog before. Bashed it's head in with a rock. Didn't eat it either. Still feel bad about that. Dumb kids. I'm too soft to ever go hunting. If society crumbled and I had to catch what I ate I'd just go find some jalapenos or something

M

member 603

Killed a frog before. Bashed it's head in with a rock. Didn't eat it either. Still feel bad about that. Dumb kids. I'm too soft to ever go hunting. If society crumbled and I had to catch what I ate I'd just go find some jalapenos or something
Or plant based protein BOOM!!!! FULL CIRCLE!!!! LOL

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Or plant based protein BOOM!!!! FULL CIRCLE!!!! LOL
I can live on ramen. I take a simple pack of chicken noodles and create heaven. I went to a japaJapa place the other day and had thier fancy version. It pales in comparison to the ones I figured out how to make. I call them crazy noodles

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I can live on ramen. I take a simple pack of chicken noodles and create heaven. I went to a japaJapa place the other day and had thier fancy version. It pales in comparison to the ones I figured out how to make. I call them crazy noodles
Disgusting.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
“Packet of chicken noodles.”
That just sounds gross. You can use the noodles, without the sodium laden packet of shit.
You are eating egg parmesan. When I want advice from you regarding food it means I've ran out of slugs in the garden