General Vegan steak

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Vegans need to understand that they have to grow all food on their own land or they are hypocrites

M

member 603

wow great

good to know

you are evidently a wealth of knowledge on many different areas that are interesting.

all plant based? any fish
No fish, deathly allergic sadly.... I eat cheese and butter, eggs on occasion, but I'm all plant based... Green pea protein, spinach and kale protein, rarely soy protein (I don't eat a lot of soy). Seriously check out Beyond Meat, their products are incredible

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No fish, deathly allergic sadly.... I eat cheese and butter, eggs on occasion, but I'm all plant based... Green pea protein, spinach and kale protein, rarely soy protein (I don't eat a lot of soy). Seriously check out Beyond Meat, their products are incredible
Oh that sounds nice I could roll with that easy...I love all that stuff and I don't do any soy either.

I raise chickens and we eat eggs daily

will check them out, we get lots of great ideas for stuff to use from our garden...eugene been pushing vegan veggie heavy diets since the 80s...total hippy town about 30 years ahead of health and cannabis trends

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I love eggs, too, and things made with eggs.

I’m still thinking about that strawberry mountain cake thing you sent me...

M

member 603

Oh that sounds nice I could roll with that easy...I love all that stuff and I don't do any soy either.

will check them out, we get lots of great ideas for stuff to use from our garden...eugene been pushing vegan veggie heavy diets since the 80s...total hippy town about 30 years ahead of health and cannabis trends
Eugene is awesome, lots of people from Orlando I know have moved out there.... I guess they got tired of beaches and tropical climate, so they went with something else LOL

M

member 603

So everyone understands the reference...

Behold the majesty of Mt St. Beetus.... Definitely NOT vegan.... Nor remotely healthy. It is about a foot wide and 8-10 inches tall..... Comes with it's own insulin pump too.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So everyone understands the reference...

Behold the majesty of Mt St. Beetus.... Definitely NOT vegan.... Nor remotely healthy. It is about a foot wide and 8-10 inches tall..... Comes with it's own insulin pump too.
its glorious

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Eugene is awesome, lots of people from Orlando I know have moved out there.... I guess they got tired of beaches and tropical climate, so they went with something else LOL
I wanna do the opposite...warm and sunny all year sounds nice
Eugene is pretty nice though...great place to chill and enjoy

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015

I really want to raise my own chickens for eggs.
My next venture (soon, hopefully), is to make my own cheese. That will make me feel extra accomplished.