Venum named as new outfitting partner of the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wonder if a new name makes the dick in your ass feel any better?

We should ask Florida Man

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol. Dana sold this vision with Reebok (of all brands), implying Nike, Adidas, etc might be in the market for the next round of negotiations. Fighters lose the right to choose their own fight gear (i.e. uniform), and now in the end are forced to rep a single MMA brand with a predetermined payout.

Are those anti-trust lawsuits still brewing?

T

The Big Guy

They cant even spell venom right. The fight kits will be misspelled and awesome

Anderson "the spider" aldo

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Wonder how Giblert Melendez and Anderson Aldo feel about this.

Namaste

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol. Dana sold this vision with Reebok (of all brands), implying Nike, Adidas, etc might be in the market for the next round of negotiations. Fighters lose the right to choose their own fight gear (i.e. uniform), and now in the end are forced to rep a single MMA brand with a predetermined payout.

Reebok is Adidas.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS

said like the guy in lethal weapon who said “DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY”

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Are the payouts the same for the fighters? If so that is just another time they spit in their guys faces.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Does Venum ditch its non UFC sponsored fighters likfe Angela Lee (ONE Championship) or Lena Ovchynnikova (Bellator)?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If I were pissing money away on a car, I'd buy this:

or this:

That doesn't really answer the question. Vintage collectables are in a different category. If you want a suit, you don't go out and buy the suit JFK was shot in and wear it around town. Don't know how we got to this point on Reebok is Addidas, but here we are. Let's dumb this down. Would you wear Reebok? Would you wear Addidas? Do you prefer one over the other? They are not the same. It's like saying a hot girl is the same as her retarded sister.