Vera kicks ‘worthless, trifling c-nt’ Angela Magana out of Alliance MMA after Cris Cyborg incident

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

The backlash from the Cris Cyborg and Angela Magana scuffle at last weekend’s UFC Athlete Retreat in Las Vegas, Nevada is still going strong (see it again here).

This time, however, it’s Magana -- who was decked by Cris right in the kisser — that is on the receiving end of criticism, as Brandon Vera, one of her (now former) stablemates at Alliance MMA pretty much ran “Your Majesty” out of the gym for continuing to milk the incident by posting pictures of herself at the hospital shortly after she got hit by Cris. Above all else, “The Truth” simply can’t stand a “cyber bully.”

Brandon — who is part owner of Alliance MMA gym — took to Facebook to warn Magana to stay away from the facility, and he didn’t care to be nice about it, either.

Vera Kicks ‘Trifling C-nt’ Magana Out Of Gym

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Lol. I remember when he was a 2 division champ too....

oh wait.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Serious question Leigh: Would you say that Vera is one of the top 10 over hyped, under performers in UFC history?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Serious question Leigh: Would you say that Vera is one of the top 10 over hyped, under performers in UFC history?
I haven't made a negative list like that.

Serious question Mix:
Have you tried being positive? I think it would benefit you.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Can someone report Vera for fighter bashing please. He clearly doesnt know the rules round here

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Can someone report Vera for fighter bashing please. He clearly doesnt know the rules round here
There'd be daily reports for all of the guys who bash and trash her as her kids listen from the room next door.

Kids: "Mommy! Mommy why are you screaming?"

Magana "Ughhhhhhhharghghhghgh giiiive me a minute baaaaby!"

Tryone: "gadoosh"

Magana: "I thought you were wearing a condom?!?!??!"

Tyrone: "............ I thought I was too"

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
What does that have to do with him kicking that piece of shit out of the gym???
If it doesn't involve Gina, Ronda, PVZ, Albu, or Waterson, I probably don't pay attention to it. I purposefully ignore anything about Cyborg. What exactly make Magana, in your words, a piece of shit?

I agree. Doesn't like Magana because of her cyber bullying, then cyber bullies Magana. His original post is pretty ruthless imo
for all we know, she may have had it coming to her due to a number of things....still, I dunno, doesn't seem the right way to do things (as I pluck away on a message board).

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Don't publicize that shit either way imo.
I agree. Doesn't like Magana because of her cyber bullying, then cyber bullies Magana. His original post is pretty ruthless imo
I'm not a fan of public crucifixion usually but in this case I don't mind. If Brandon is the front man for Alliance Gym I don't blame him for making an effort to distance himself and his gym from a person he's sees as toxic. If I was a gym owner and I didn't like the way somebody on my team was behaving and the behavior as being echoed through all sorts of social media I'd cut them off in the same manner asap to make sure nobody tries to associate them with what I'm building or selling.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
for all we know, she may have had it coming to her due to a number of things....still, I dunno, doesn't seem the right way to do things (as I pluck away on a message board).
Her twitter seems to be indicative of a shitty person, but I do agree that this was a bit rash on the surface.