VID Victor Conte talks Jeff Novitsky

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Some day soon, the Golden Snitch is going to be all jacked like Dana and Lorenzo. I hear that it’s mandatory in the UFC that all employees are required to look BLAF. Joe will have him all hopped up on alpha brain too.

;)

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Ok. Made it 3/4 through... When does he get to Novitski? Did you post the wrong link?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ok. Made it 3/4 through... When does he get to Novitski? Did you post the wrong link?
Nope. Correct link. He talks about Novitsky’s role in the BALCO investigation and the alleged misconduct he displayed during.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Against my better judgement I’m going to listen to a 12:00 video for the first time in my life

This better be earth shattering or you’ll never hear from me again

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ok, first off, I’m approving this video - which is what everyone was waiting for

Novitzky sounds like a piece of shit, which doesn’t surprise me tbh as he was in the IRS and they are scum (most of them, I dealt with a very nice gentleman when I realised I was supposed to be filing returns even though I was in the UK but didn’t realise it mattered as I thought “none of your business what I do)

There are 2 sides to every story so I’d like to see evidence of the helicopter and am looking up the missing money he talks about.

Also, If that little rat cunt nocuntski ever approached me at my daughters sports event and got in my face as described, I would make him cry and would try to cripple him before people broke it up.

He’s a little bitch imo and pass this post on to him. Happy to provide my address to his bald twat head.

Wild @Wild thanks for the vid as we are all led to believe that the cuntwat is “above board”....My instincts said “he’s lying” when he said he was going to see Dana “I paid for my own flight, it was on my dime” as he came from the irs and I’m sure my instinct was right as he’s a pussy liar on a lot of things

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ok, first off, I’m approving this video - which is what everyone was waiting for

Novitzky sounds like a piece of shit, which doesn’t surprise me tbh as he was in the IRS and they are scum (most of them, I dealt with a very nice gentleman when I realised I was supposed to be filing returns even though I was in the UK but didn’t realise it mattered as I thought “none of your business what I do)

There are 2 sides to every story so I’d like to see evidence of the helicopter and am looking up the missing money he talks about.

Also, If that little rat cunt nocuntski ever approached me at my daughters sports event and got in my face as described, I would make him cry and would try to cripple him before people broke it up.

He’s a little bitch imo and pass this post on to him. Happy to provide my address to his bald twat head.

Wild @Wild thanks for the vid as we are all led to believe that the cuntwat is “above board”....My instincts said “he’s lying” when he said he was going to see Dana “I paid for my own flight, it was on my dime” as he came from the irs and I’m sure my instinct was right as he’s a pussy liar on a lot of things
Told you it was worth a watch! Definitely a different perspective than those that only hear him on JRE or doing UFC interviews.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

It took me 12 minutes to comprehend this post....

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Victor Conte is a full of shit bastard as well.

If you don't take anything and everything he says with a grain of salt then you're ... You're not very bright.

Don't take that as me thinking that Jeff is a good dude. Far from it. Just pointing out that it's silly to think that that slimeball, Conte, isn't completely full of shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

If you don't take anything and everything he says with a grain of salt then you're ... You're not very bright.

Don't take that as me thinking that Jeff is a good dude. Far from it. Just pointing out that it's silly to think that that slimeball, Conte, isn't completely full of shit.
Yes
Conte is much more intelligent though...hell of a go getter...he has my respect, even though I would not trust him one bit

Jeff is paid to lie now and that doesn't sit well...He deserves zero respect

Just my take

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

i don't know the guy doing the interview, but this reeks of Infomercial. Novitsky seems to be a real piece of shit, based on his actions in the JBJ's PED cover-up. I can easily see him committing perjury in the BALCO investigation, but Conte is also a real piece of shit.