Video clips of Triller??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Hey!

I am embarassed to even ask about anything related to the Triller event, but I do want to see Pete Davidson interview Jake and Ben. And really anything else with Pete, or the commentary going on. I am impressed that I can't find any videos of this stuff. 1.9 million of 2.0 million they spent on "production" for this event must have been to hire a team to report and get videos taken down after the fight. Lol.

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
They are trying to NFT all fight related media they have the rights to. It's a giant cash grab, they know there's no longevity.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Hey!

I am embarassed to even ask about anything related to the Triller event, but I do want to see Pete Davidson interview Jake and Ben. And really anything else with Pete, or the commentary going on. I am impressed that I can't find any videos of this stuff. 1.9 million of 2.0 million they spent on "production" for this event must have been to hire a team to report and get videos taken down after the fight. Lol.
I am amazed to discover that there are actual Pete Davidson fans on earth.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I am amazed to discover that there are actual Pete Davidson fans on earth.
I used to be a fan of his stand up back in the day but lately he has changed as a person and become an asshole he new stand up special is also bad.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
for their next show they could attach snoop to a wrecking ball, swing him around for a while as everyone called him a cunt, then swing him through some sheets of glass and cheap walls. that'll learn him.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
That belt is something else. Considering all the millions they spent on the production, why would they make a cheap and ugly looking belt like that?