Video Game recommendations please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Anyone playing the WWE 2K Battle Grounds game?

Free on PS Plus… just finished downloading and played a quick match while the boy was in the bath. Seems fun, very much arcade style which is the way I like my wrassling games. I’ll check out more once the boy goes to bed.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I downloaded Lonely Mountain Downhill last week. I'm not into racing games even a little bit, but this one is great. It's a BMX game, you're just racing against the clock. Really distinct graphical style, and no music at all - just peaceful mountain sounds. Which is great. But the controls are spot on, and it's heaps of fun finding shortcuts down the mountain (they are everywhere.) Got it for like $15 from Steam, well worth it.

??

M

member 3289

I downloaded Lonely Mountain Downhill last week. I'm not into racing games even a little bit, but this one is great. It's a BMX game, you're just racing against the clock. Really distinct graphical style, and no music at all - just peaceful mountain sounds. Which is great. But the controls are spot on, and it's heaps of fun finding shortcuts down the mountain (they are everywhere.) Got it for like $15 from Steam, well worth it.

??
PC?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
picked up Forza Horizons 4 on sale, something for the kids to play with me.
my oldest was watching me powerslide around cars at 130 MPH and was like "I want to race like you"

"gotta drive before you can hoon, sweetheart"

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

??
Game is amazing. I have it for PS4. Unlocked all the bikes and most of the extras.

Bought the DLC and it erased all my unlocked bikes, tracks, courses and items.

I can’t bring myself to spend the time to unlock everything again.

The Tomahawk Murderer

Feb 12, 2015
Yeah I think it'sthe biggest file I've seen after Modern Warfare.

I play sporadically too, but even when I was I mostly only ran the raids after the first few months. I wish there was more of those. I did play the couple there are alot though (also on ps4) so I got my money's worth I guess. Even made some money off it.

The Tomahawk Murderer

Feb 12, 2015
That's the one in DC right? I played it and stopped at lvl 15 or so. Started to have paid dlc I haven't been back. Pretty cool looking game. Lots of those streets are a 1to1 scale of the real thing.
Yeah in DC. There was only one DLC but it was a massive expansion and added a New York map to the game as well so obviously the game and file alike are even more massive now.

I found the NY stuff annoying though, didn't enjoy it like others seemed to. Just sped through it once because my team wanted to be the first to beat the new lvl 40 raid on console. I got on hours late and personally cost them that by about ten minutes though.:confused:

Anyways I hate the NY map/enemies but as far as DLC goes, it's alot of content at least and some people love it.