Video Game recommendations please

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrankoCikatic

Feb 23, 2022
stardew valley is a fantastic game. i never thought i'd enjoy a game where combat wasn't the main focus but this game is a real sweetheart. it's made by one dude and it's a labour of love.

i'm currently enjoying another playthrough of skyrim. i'd love to try elden ring but i don't have a system for it.

Oct 24, 2015
stardew valley is a fantastic game. i never thought i'd enjoy a game where combat wasn't the main focus but this game is a real sweetheart. it's made by one dude and it's a labour of love.

i'm currently enjoying another playthrough of skyrim. i'd love to try elden ring but i don't have a system for it.
I would wait on Elden Ring. Hear that it runs pretty shitty. Doesn't run 60fps on any of the new systems. Even on PC it runs shitty. With frame pacing like that and as hard as From Software games are I'm going to wait for a patch that addresses these issues.

John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore hows that Red Dead going? High honor or low honor play thru? I beat that game couple years back. One of if not the best single player game I've played.
kid_rock_photo_by_valerie_macon_afp_getty_79695840.jpg
Is it me or does Kid Rock look like Colm O'Driscoll?

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015

Elden Ring has been running great on my Xbone.

anyone else playing?