General Video games that should be remade

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
First off, let's get one thing perfectly clear: I FUCKING HATE REMAKES. But there are games of my youth I would love to see rebooted with current graphics and systems. I'm digging deep here, back to the Load"*",8,1 days in some cases. You don't get the reference, I'm not surprised. Youngins.

-The Bard's Tale: One of the greatest games of all time. Skara Brae style, screw 2 and 3. If they could morph that into an MMO, it would be awesome. Mangar can lick my taint. And the ice dimens

-Mail Order Monsters: Turn that into a first person shooter, and it would be, and I hate this word, EPIC!

-Wasteland: Basically The Bard's Tale, but in a post apocalyptic setting. #TempleOfTheMushroomCloud

-Morrowind. Don't change a thing other than a graphic upgrade. NOTHING! Nothing at all! Every temple, every NPC, fuck the level appropriate crap you did in Oblivion and Skyrim. There should be places that you walk into and get one shotted and know 'I shouldn't be here yet'. If I could do one thing different, I wouldn't have worn Templar armor in Vivec, that became a pain in the ass until I became a god. Kited the talking mudcrab to Balmora, no big deal. Still have the memory card.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Secret of Mana was my favourite RPG as kid.... wouldn’t mind a proper made remake.

Asherons Call was like elder scrolls but an MMO... if I ever give up on having an adult social life this would be amazing. It was my first MMO and still the best one I’ve played to date.

Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix i remember that feeling of running in blind and using all your potions just to die horribly....When gaming didn’t have permanent training wheels ohhh the good old days.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Secret of Mana was my favourite RPG as kid.... wouldn’t mind a proper made remake.

Asherons Call was like elder scrolls but an MMO... if I ever give up on having an adult social life this would be amazing. It was my first MMO and still the best one I’ve played to date.

Mix6APlix @Mix6APlix i remember that feeling of running in blind and using all your potions just to die horribly....When gaming didn’t have permanent training wheels ohhh the good old days.
Everquest my first one.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Hahaha I never played Everquest but hear it was awesome.... in those days you were EQ or AC or UO... no in between’s.
Back in a day when NOT everybody was a geek. Now that everybody claims that title, they have dumbed down the games drastically.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Sick remakes as follows

The uncharted series

Red dead redemption series

G-d of war series

Last of us

Halo

Gears of war

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
THPS2 with exactly the same physics engine and tricks but with updated visuals.

MGS1, MGS4 showed what Shadow Moses Island could look like if it was given a good makeover.

Timesplitters 2 with a decent online mode and silky smooth colourful graphics

Micro Machines. I want an online game and a split screen option

COD MW2 frame for frame so I can play it on my god damned fucking PS4 and not have people hack every single online match on the PS3.