General Video games that should be remade

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd like to see telltale make a monkey island game

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Final Fantasy XII.

Oh wait..

Also,

Sid Meiers Pirates - I know it was done a few years ago but I want to see a proper remake of it, not just a digital remaster of kinds.

Tenchu.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Haven't really been into games for ages, but I was definitely played the old school Atari and Nintendo/Sega games. When Super Nintendo came out I was obsessed with F-Zero. That may be a cool remake.

In the late 90s I got into some PC games, and I played the shit out of the Command and Conquer series. Those games were awesome. I recently found my old CD-ROMs for some of those C&C games I used to play. I got all excited for a minute, but the don't work with modern computers anymore. No idea of those still exist or not, but if gameplay was similar to the old school versions, I could see myself wasting some time.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
one where you are in boats or castle and you have a ton of cannons to knock down the walls and set the place on fire

had a trackball for a target

the arcade big version was so dang fun

Coast

Land of the Prince Bishops
Oct 18, 2017
Haven't really been into games for ages, but I was definitely played the old school Atari and Nintendo/Sega games. When Super Nintendo came out I was obsessed with F-Zero. That may be a cool remake.

In the late 90s I got into some PC games, and I played the shit out of the Command and Conquer series. Those games were awesome. I recently found my old CD-ROMs for some of those C&C games I used to play. I got all excited for a minute, but the don't work with modern computers anymore. No idea of those still exist or not, but if gameplay was similar to the old school versions, I could see myself wasting some time.
You should be able to get them to work. Try googling it.

I find old nostalgic games are best left in the past, they tend to disappoint your memory of them when compared to modern standards.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Baseball Stars. We would spend weeks building our teams up and then start a league untill some asshole would shut the game off without saving or it would glitch and we had to start over.

MaxJonas

Lurker
Nov 17, 2022
There are so many games I would like to be remade. The first on the list is The Witcher, the first game. It probably has the most interesting story (for me). But those gameplay mechanics are so outdated that it is sometimes impossible to play. Three times I tried to beat the game, and I failed. I couldn't push myself to play it with red Dead redemption already installed. After RDR and launching the witcher, it was like switching from a Nasa computer to Tetris )). Thanks to www.guidedhacking.com, I finally managed to speedrun it without missing important plot details.

Last edited:

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
one where you are in boats or castle and you have a ton of cannons to knock down the walls and set the place on fire

had a trackball for a target

the arcade big version was so dang fun
Sounds kinda like Rampart