Video: Jake Paul throws water balloons at Dillon Danis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

This is what we’ve come to.

“Hey look, it’s Conor McGregor’s bitch right there!”

These were YouTube boxer Jake Paul’s words right before hurling water balloons at Dillon Danis outside a building in Los Angeles. Paul then sped off in his truck as Danis, who seemed like he was in the middle of an interview, dropped his ongoing commitment and gave chase.

Paul posted the video of his drive-by attack on social media.

Caught the biggest shit talker slacking @dillondanis you gotta check in when you come to La. #GenerousDriveBy pic.twitter.com/460MjnO3F6

— Jake Paul (@jakepaul) December 15, 2020
Not to be outdone, Danis later issued a response.

"dip dip dip" https://t.co/Q5EMdPVx1O

— Dillon Danis (@dillondanis) December 15, 2020
The childish stunt happened just hours after Paul issued his profanity-laced callout to Danis’ close training partner Conor McGregor. Bearing a filled out $50M novelty check, the YouTube star also took aim at “bald b-tch” Dana White and McGregor’s fiancée Dee Devlin.

Shortly after, it was Nate Diaz of all people who came in McGregor’s defense through an expletive-filled warning to Paul.

“The Notorious” has remained quiet this entire time. He is set to make his Octagon return at UFC 257 next month in a rematch against Dustin Poirier.

Video: Jake Paul throws water balloons at Dillon Danis in drive-by attack

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I actually like that Jane Paula did this
He called him connie’s bitch and laughed at him

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not gonna lie, this is awesome to me. I hope Jake Paul cold clocks that fucker. Just for the funnies.

Also is this the one that dropped Nate Robinson (there's two of these YouTube guys… they are like the new Diaz brothers but richer)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Danis looks like a chump giving chase. Conor needs to teach him the "who da fook is dat guy?" move.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wish he would try this on khabib so that like 30 dagestanis would find him later and surround him at his hotel.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t know anything about the Paul brothers other than what has been in the combat sports news, but from what little bit I’ve seen, I know I don’t like them. I hate social media self-promotion and have no respect for “influencers” getting rich off no talent or skills. That said, I thought this was hilarious. I’d much prefer this approach to build a rivalry and create interest in a fight over throwing dollies at buses or fighting in a hotel lobby.

Last edited:

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I don’t know anything about the Paul brothers other than what has been in the combat sports news, but from what little bit I’ve seen, I know I don’t like them. I hate social media self-promotion and have no respect for “influencers” getting rich off no talent or skills. That said, I thought this was hilarious. I’d much prefer this approach to build a rivalry and create interest in a fight over throwing dollies at buses or fighting in a hotel lobby.
I used to watch some terrible Disney show Jake Paul was on when I babysat my nephew, he played a ditzy idiot that did dares for a YouTube show, really stretching out the old acting skills right there.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lets face it jake paul is a douche but dillon danis is a fuckin clown in his own right . in a boxing match jake paul would own danis . in a mma fight jake paul would get strangled immediately . the entire drawing power is jake paul. dillon danis couldnt sell out a banquet room at mohegan sun . jake paul attaching his name to this fight would make it a 10 million dollar fight .its kind of shit that the sport has taken this turn but if that is where the real money is you cant really blame guys like danis for trying to get involved. danis probably doesnt make that much being conors cabin boy and he has only fought twice for bellator .a fight like this would bring in danis more money then he will ever see fighting guys in bellator for the rest of his career . if this goes down as a boxing match the money to be made is huge all around . if it goes down as mma i dont see it being a big money fight. bellator likely cant afford to pay jake paul and it would be a big hit to their credibility especially if some weird youtube drama goes down .regardless i will stream the shit out of this if it happens and i look forward to dillon danis getting trolled by jake paulers for the next year or so

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
I'm willing to bet a large penny sum that jakes paul would SSSMMMOOOKEEE Conor McGregor in a strict striking match .

10 ounce . 4 ounce hell even bear knuckle my boy jake would put the smackdown on McGregor .

Whether it's elbows , knees, kicks, or pure boxing jake paul beats Conor up..

Hell it is quite possible he sumbits him in a grapple tourny . Conor is a terrible wrestler who chokes ( literally ) anytime someone has him on his back

Also dillon danger would maybe submit jake but there is a bigger chance he gets lightoutted before the big dance

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The story will be more interesting if this Paul guy responds to Nate. He may think it’s fun and games to throw shit at Danis, but he wouldn’t get close enough to Nate to try any dumb shit. Nate would slap the shit out of him with the quickness.

M

member 3289

Some people are saying this was staged, but idk.

I believe it yo. I don't know why but I do.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I'm willing to bet a large penny sum that jakes paul would SSSMMMOOOKEEE Conor McGregor in a strict striking match .

10 ounce . 4 ounce hell even bear knuckle my boy jake would put the smackdown on McGregor .

Whether it's elbows , knees, kicks, or pure boxing jake paul beats Conor up..

Hell it is quite possible he sumbits him in a grapple tourny . Conor is a terrible wrestler who chokes ( literally ) anytime someone has him on his back

Also dillon danger would maybe submit jake but there is a bigger chance he gets lightoutted before the big dance
lol nah

A.J Azgarm is barely a featherweight.

View: https://youtu.be/dxfar_uTdfw

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Danis looks like a chump giving chase. Conor needs to teach him the "who da fook is dat guy?" move.
Yeah. He looks much worse than the guy who threw a water balloon at him, then ran like a little girl. I literally hate Danis. But you chose the bully/cuck over him. Imagine.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yeah. He looks much worse than the guy who threw a water balloon at him, then ran like a little girl. I literally hate Danis. But you chose the bully/cuck over him. Imagine.
you realize they can both look like petulant attention-whoring dipshits, right?

it's possible I didn't "choose" either of them, just pointed out that Dillon responded like a petulant attention-whoring dipshit, and that observation isn't the entirety of my observations on the event?