VID Video of Khabib Before & After Conor Attack

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Found this clip of Khabib and Ali Abdelaziz before, during and after
Conor attacked the bus... They were telling the driver to let them out
So for people thinking Khabib just hid in the van this clip shows the
opposite. (5:05) mark.

View: https://youtu.be/oGQdc1nBAfI?t=305
Khabib is kind of scary in a methodical Silence of the Lambs kind of way.
He's all "Tell me location, and I will eat your heart. Allah Hu Akbar" - but without the Tyson level freakout.

Nov 21, 2015
He's all "Tell me location, and I will eat your heart. Allah Hu Akbar" - but without the Tyson level freakout.
Yeah you see how he wen't from making fun of the situation to that
cold dead stare at the camera telling Conor to just give him his location.

I felt as if I should be clutching my pearls

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Holy SHIT @ the crazy eyes of Khabib!

He's telling the camera man about how Conor planned to do this with media around, and then his mood switches to talking directly to Conor McGregor and fuck if those eyes don't seem dead cold.

M

member 3289

I saw no effort on the part of Khabib to leave the bus. Alex Davis, manager of Renato Moicano, was on the bus and said Khabib did not try to leave.

It's very easy to say "come fight me" after you already bitched out.

Bottom line is that Khabib could've gotten off that bus if he had really wanted to.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
The crazy thing is he is serious and will do it with zero hesitation. Russians don't do that pushing/ talking shit for 5 minutes they just throw a fist.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Holy SHIT @ the crazy eyes of Khabib!

He's telling the camera man about how Conor planned to do this with media around, and then his mood switches to talking directly to Conor McGregor and fuck if those eyes don't seem dead cold.
Doesnt help either that his face has that weight cut drain. Also subtle piano in the background was a nice touch. Unless thats just the noise that Khabib passively gives off when he is threatening someone.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yossarian @Yossarian

So now that your entire "locked himself in bus" theory is gone I (and maybe Khabib, I'll find out shortly) accept your incoming apology. We get it, you were caught up in the moment and probably a lil drunk last night and jumped on the wrong teams band wagon. I just don't know why you didn't ask yourself " why TF would any sort of tough guy sprint like Ben Johnson to the nearest elevator after attacking a bus if he really wanted to throw down with Khabib?"

Lol............................

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

hell ya

that is chilling

Khabib can cut a promo like a GOD

Trick is...I don't think it is a promo...he does want to smash face without cameras around...scary shit LOL

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

someone needs to make some gifs and memes of Tell me where

dude looks scary all skinny and sucked out

wonder how much he weighs tomorrow?

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Bottom line is that Khabib could've gotten off that bus if he had really wanted to.
Doors were closed and they can normally only be opened by a switch on the other side of the bus driver.

So should he have put his hands on the bus driver and dragged him out of his seat, effectively a bus jacking, or should he have tried to smash a window himself to crawl out of and jump from a moving bus? All options for him getting off bus are kinda ridiculous.
Fact is there was no practical way (nor reason- why should he fuk up his scheduled bout, his purse, and his career for coke-head Conor?) to get off the bus.

And I don't get how you're not seeing Conor as an absolute coward for only trying to step to Khabib not only outnumbered 30 to 3 but when he's in a ridiculously weakened state fresh off his weight cut.