Video request

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Γαλάνης @Galanis P @Pro Ice anyone....

My favorite HL video is one of Randy Couture. It's a two part HL(two videos-part 1 part 2).

It's a "rocky style" highlight video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2H2w-wHVU

It's blocked in my country(usa), however I know for a fact it didn't use to be.

If anyone can find this, THANK YOU, and I assure you if you haven't seen it and it's posted, you will LOVE it, guaranteed!!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hey man. I remember this video! I am gonna search for it now for ya. Hopefully it was uploaded on another hosting site or there is a mirror somewhere. Will report back with findings. I definitely want to see this again. Some serious motivation.

I miss Randy. Crazy to think it's been 4 years since his last fight.. Time flies!

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
It gets me SO hype man. I am so sad they took it down, and WHY?!?! Who would watch that video and be mad? Randy doesn't fight anymore, Rocky is as old as I am, some fuckery has happened with this great video.

Thanks Mr Galanis.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Nope, I came across those links already and they didn't work for me. They shouldn't work for you either since we're in the same country, did it work for you?
I click play and get a message-
video not found or embedding for this video is disabled by its owner

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Dude. You are in luck!

I actually have it saved on my hard drive. I used to save all my favorite highlights and play them on a play list when stretching/preparing to train. This was one of them

I am uploading it to a site that isn't youtube right now. That way it won't get blocked. Give me 10-15 mins and I will have it up. So happy I had it on here, because it's not anywhere online that I can find.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm going to PM you the link just to avoid any potential copyright crap. The videos are still on Youtube so I don't think there's a threat. They are just blocked in the US.

If anyone wants them PM me and I'll send the link. Uploading now. Should be a few more mins. Not the fastest upload speed. But I have both parts uploading as we speak.

BamBam

Lurker
Mar 5, 2020
hi. does anybody have the link to the second part of this? i'm searching for it for years