General Viet Cong vs. Ewoks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who would win in a guerilla warfare campaign between the Ewoks and the Viet Cong?

• The ewoks will fuck those pajama wearing fools up

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • The cong will stick a punji stick up the ewoks furry asses

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • This is retarded but show me the results

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Tabularasa

Jan 25, 2020
The vietcong and ewoks are transported to a jungle planet where they will be forced to fight to the death.

Ewoks have their traditional weapons and the VC have theirs.

Who takes this?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dude the ewoks were pretty soft
especially if you move them out of that environment

They were in Northern Mountain Rainforest...very different from Low Tropical Jungle

All the fur and a humid jungle?

I don't like this poll

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i think the VC were only successful because they had the full backing of the Chinese and Russians, including safe havens in neighboring countries.

Ewoks were wrecking shop on the Empire all by themselves, even outperforming the Rebel Alliance in Empire-shop-wrecking on Endor.

Ewoks. and it's not even close.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Dude the ewoks were pretty soft
especially if you move them out of that environment

They were in rainforest...very different from jungle

All the fur and a humid jungle?

I don't like this poll

they have knives, and they're highly adaptable.
freshly-shorn Ewok, no jungle can defeat.

Tabularasa

Jan 25, 2020
i think the VC were only successful because they had the full backing of the Chinese and Russians, including safe havens in neighboring countries.

Ewoks were wrecking shop on the Empire all by themselves, even outperforming the Rebel Alliance in Empire-shop-wrecking on Endor.

Ewoks. and it's not even close.
This is a fair analysis. I believe the ewoks actually had a hang glider/air support.

Tabularasa

Jan 25, 2020
I think the Cong were no pushovers though. I remember reading Lt. Col Grossmans book, "On Killing" and IIRC the cong would do some death squad style shit. They killed the target, murdered his family, killed the maid, strangled the cat and dumped the fucking goldfish on the floor.

You are really committed when you strangle the cat. That guy probably got scratched to shit!

Tabularasa

Jan 25, 2020
Lol I tried to post this poll over there at the AIDS site and it got fucked up twice. I have been waiting to discuss this for days.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Holy shit a freshly shorn ewok would be a handful to fight. I like where your heads at.
imagine a well-oiled and freshly-shorn Ewok, and you'll start to get where my head is at.

let's be honest, you think the VC would stand a chance against AT's and speeders? Fuck No.

Ewoks are like "hold my Yub Nub"

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not Homeslice. I was Tabularossa over there. I mostly lurked .

No turtle killing or whatever he did with the snails going on over here.

I am in Houston though.
cool
I was mostly kidding

lotta southerners here

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I am a fan of his work. It must be an interesting conversation starter for him at dinner parties.

So Dave, what do you do?

Well I am the worlds foremost authority on Killology

Lol where do you go from there?
a friend gave me his book as a therapeutic read...
but the most disturbing thing is that he makes his living giving speeches to fucking cops.

Cops don't need that mindset. In fact, they need the opposite.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-with-killology-police-trainer-dave-grossman/

Tabularasa

Jan 25, 2020
imagine a well-oiled and freshly-shorn Ewok, and you'll start to get where my head is at.

let's be honest, you think the VC would stand a chance against AT's and speeders? Fuck No.

Ewoks are like "hold my Yub Nub"
I dont know, the tunnels the VC made were the shit. You make a good point about the ATs and speeders.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the viet cong would be roasting those furry bastards on a spit and imposing communism on their shitty jungle planet in no time