Vince stops ROH from running MSG

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Anyone watching Ring of Honor ppv tonight? Cody starts his quest at becoming the Triple Crown Champion. ROH/NWA/NJPW

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Hey FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC random question. Have you heard anything on when Dustin Rhodes contract is up? He seems to be posting more and more about his brother and following your heart. Would love to see him take a few laps on the Indy circuit.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Hey FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC random question. Have you heard anything on when Dustin Rhodes contract is up? He seems to be posting more and more about his brother and following your heart. Would love to see him take a few laps on the Indy circuit.
No idea
I did not know that
He has been a company man for awhile, but good for him if he wants a run as Dustin instead of Goldy

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
No idea
I did not know that
He has been a company man for awhile, but good for him if he wants a run as Dustin instead of Goldy
He was pretty stoked about Starcade last year and appearing as The Natural. He's in great shape. I feel the Goldust gimmick as went as far as it can.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
He was pretty stoked about Starcade last year and appearing as The Natural. He's in great shape. I feel the Goldust gimmick as went as far as it can.
Definitely
If he leaves on good terms, I can see HHH & Vince being cool with him leaving & then maybe coming back as an agent
He is a great wrestling mind