Virtual betting/You are responsible to clarify terms!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Scenario:
Bettor bets 2000 on Mousasi
Accepted
Schlemenko KO's Moose.
Bettor pays out 2 grand.
Schlemenko pops hot, win overturned.
Should bet winner not return $2000 to bettor?

We need a solution, I'm about to get angry.
You won't like me when I'm angry.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Scenario:
Bettor bets 2000 on Mousasi
Accepted
Schlemenko KO's Moose.
Bettor pays out 2 grand.
Schlemenko pops hot, win overturned.
Should bet winner not return $2000 to bettor?

We need a solution, I'm about to get angry.
You won't like me when I'm angry.
I'm affriad to answer cause you are not going to like it lol

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On real betting sites no refund would be expected iirc. My vote is to follow suit as to avoid any
e-tears over virtual money.
I hereby declare all bets made by sparkuri llc. are payed out between bettor/payee only after completion of drug tests with negative results, furthermore, A & B samples must be completed as well as due process of law in the event the accused claims dick pills were the cause. Arbitration must be completed and a virtual line of credit established to be managed by virtual escrow.

Just because La Paix @BirdWatcher doesn't want to complicate things or rock the boat(IE;make the world a bettor place)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I hereby declare all bets made by sparkuri llc. are payed out between bettor/payee only after completion of drug tests with negative results, furthermore, A & B samples must be completed as well as due process of law in the event the accused claims dick pills were the cause. Arbitration must be completed and a virtual line of credit established to be managed by virtual escrow.

Just because La Paix @BirdWatcher doesn't want to complicate things or rock the boat(IE;make the world a bettor place)
Be sure to post this disclaimer on each and every e-bet you offer/accept as to avoid any further complications with potential members.

It's called betting, not investing.

Be sure to tag me when Rory gets a chance to beat up the Moose. Rory is rather experienced with this type of opponent.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sparkuri @sparkuri - how bout you give me a virtual rim job faggit....
That's SIR Faggit to you, you low-life scum-sucking two-bit three-eyed four-flushin' disgrace to Kentuckyans.

(I spelled that wrong cuz Kentuckians wouldn't even know anyway)

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol @ any commission even SANCTIONING a fight between Rory and Moose.
After absolving themselves legally to get past prison sentences, it'd be a worse opening line that Holm/Rousey or Conor/Floyd.
I'm thinking +280000 Mousasi.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The bet is between the two users. What did you settle?
It's truly a shame that users like willthiswork(not gonna tag him for posterity) are so hard up for virtual cah that they wouldn't do the morally right thing & cough up that $1900 that they "won" on a disgraceful REAL LIFE lie, like Juicy Jones.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol @ any commission even SANCTIONING a fight between Rory and Moose.
After absolving themselves legally to get past prison sentences, it'd be a worse opening line that Holm/Rousey or Conor/Floyd.
I'm thinking +280000 Mousasi.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's truly a shame that users like willthiswork(not gonna tag him for posterity) are so hard up for virtual cah that they wouldn't do the morally right thing & cough up that $1900 that they "won" on a disgraceful REAL LIFE lie, like Juicy Jones.
We're you shocked to hear that Jon pissed hot? Did you take that into consideration when betting or are you simply careless with your e-funds?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We're you shocked to hear that Jon pissed hot? Did you take that into consideration when betting or are you simply careless with your e-funds?
How dare you imply I did not think ahead!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How dare you imply I did not think ahead!
Quite the opposite my friend. You wagered money carelessly and it cost you dearly and now you are looking to the powers that be to solve the problem for you. Did you vote for Hillary?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Quite the opposite my friend. You wagered money carelessly and it cost you dearly and now you are looking to the powers that be to solve the problem for you. Did you vote for Hillary?
I am doing no such thing!
I am simply bringing to light, that ALL Americans(and the other infidels here), are responsible for their own actions, and that NO superpower(TMMAC) will be righting any virtual wrongs.
This is an exercise in mental fortitude, encouraging the lesser endowed and Floridians among us that success lies at the bottom of the barrel.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am doing no such thing!
I am simply bringing to light, that ALL Americans(and the other infidels here), are responsible for their own actions, and that NO superpower(TMMAC) will be righting any virtual wrongs.
This is an exercise in mental fortitude, encouraging the lesser endowed and Floridians among us that success lies at the bottom of the barrel.
So just to be clear you are fully responsible for placing a bet against one of the greatest fighters to exist who failed drug tests in the past?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And now you want your money back?

"Want" & "entitled to" are two entirely different things.

I want free healthcare.
I want free food.
I want, to pay $40 a month for a 5-bedroom house while banging chicks and eating jello pops.