General Vitamin D Nearly Abolishes ICU Risk in COVID-19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
It is what it is.

I'm not hoing to spend my life living in a basement waiting for a vaccine.

I wash my hands. I wear a mask when I'm supposed to. Other than that, I'm living my life just as I always have.
that's about all you can do...maybe not vote for Evil politicians, no matter if lesser or greater.
although you could easily forego indoor gatherings or large groups in small spaces for the next few months and be the most socially-responsible guy I know...

View: https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT4ApmfvO9u0fg0aA0/giphy.gif

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You can absolutely improve your health through diet and exercise in 6 months. That's an absolutely ridiculous statement.
can you improve it enough to lower/offset your risk of heart disease or diabetes killing you if you get COVID?

didn't think so.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I just made my boys some protein balls with superfoods.

What's wrong with superfoods? Am I going to kill them?
"SuperFoods" is just a marketing name put to the idea that if enough nutrients are perfect more nutrients must be more perfect.

it's the Vitamin scam, but with Veggies

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
that's about all you can do...maybe not vote for Evil politicians, no matter if lesser or greater.
although you could easily forego indoor gatherings or large groups in small spaces for the next few months and be the most socially-responsible guy I know...

View: https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT4ApmfvO9u0fg0aA0/giphy.gif
I had a delicious burger and a couple beers last night while watching the game at my buddy's struggling restaurant. He's about to close up shop thanks to the crippling restrictions put in place to combat a virus that just yesterday wiped out .000043% of Ohio.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
"SuperFoods" is just a marketing name put to the idea that if enough nutrients are perfect more nutrients must be more perfect.

it's the Vitamin scam, but with Veggies
Oh!

I used peanut butter, honey, flaxseed and chia seeds. No veggies.

My son did buy some green powder advertised as superfoods though.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
can you improve it enough to lower/offset your risk of heart disease or diabetes killing you if you get COVID?

didn't think so.
Gotta start somewhere.
Maybe this is a great sign for the majority of America to stop being fat, out of shape disgusting pigs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Gotta start somewhere.
Maybe this is a great sign for the majority of America to stop being fat, out of shape disgusting pigs.
i love your unbridled optimism, brother.
maybe they'll stop voting for corrupt political teams and start voting in their self-interest, too

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh!

according the SCOTUS, 'veggies' are any plant that you eat. If you're putting chia seeds in because they're high in Vit WTF, then it's probably not any healthier than a PB-Honey on whole wheat.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I had a delicious burger and a couple beers last night while watching the game at my buddy's struggling restaurant. He's about to close up shop thanks to the crippling restrictions put in place to combat a virus that just yesterday wiped out .000043% of Ohio.
don't misunderstand me - what's happened to small businesses while airlines and hedge funds made record profits is disgusting.
it's also disgusting to me that politician's think they can mandate what business owners do on their property - whether it's banning smoking or mandating masks.

I would have preferred taking that $6T and making schools accessible online and providing financial relief to small businesses that can't simply change to 'socially-distant money-making mode'.

but I'm not blaming a virus for political ineptitude and authoritarian tendencies.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
People need to stop with the food elitism and get a grip.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
according the SCOTUS, 'veggies' are any plant that you eat. If you're putting chia seeds in because they're high in Vit WTF, then it's probably not any healthier than a PB-Honey on whole wheat.
Oh yeah, I used oats, too.

I put them in their because they were listed in 90% of the recipes I found. And they help hold the balls together.

Lol

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
i love your unbridled optimism, brother.
maybe they'll stop voting for corrupt political teams and start voting in their self-interest, too
Unfortunately the choices on the ballot don't allow for such things.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Oh!

Suoerfoods and veggies are awesome.
And I love me some peanut butter.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
don't misunderstand me - what's happened to small businesses while airlines and hedge funds made record profits is disgusting.
it's also disgusting to me that politician's think they can mandate what business owners do on their property - whether it's banning smoking or mandating masks.

I would have preferred taking that $6T and making schools accessible online and providing financial relief to small businesses that can't simply change to 'socially-distant money-making mode'.

but I'm not blaming a virus for political ineptitude and authoritarian tendencies.
Airlines made record profits?
Link please so I can buy their stock.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes. Lowering your risk of having heart disease or diabetes will lower your risk of them resulting in your death from covid. You're also ignoring obesity as a substantial risk factor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They are gonna need a superfood vaccine now...sorry to inform you but it is the only cure for eating superfood
I just made my boys some protein balls with superfoods.

What's wrong with superfoods? Am I going to kill them?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Chia seeds contain 18 of the 22 amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine, and histadine.

Chia seeds are one of the most complete foods on the planet.

Pushing vaccines and peanut butter honey sandwiches?
I'm onto you buddy.