Vitor Belfort on his pay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"I earn more than I need and less than I deserve" - Vitor Belfort

Outspoken as usual, Vitor Belfort was another one among many UFC fighters to express their opinions on how much the UFC pays its athletes. "The Phenom" painted quite the enigmatic picture to drive his point home as he looked back on a conversation he had with his son.

"One day my son asked me how much money I made. I thought about it and told him I earn more than I need and less than I deserve" He told Combate. "And that's how I see it. More than I need and way less than I deserve. I believe in it, that's how I see how much I'm worth. That's life no matter if you agree with it or not. The important thing is to honor your work and do it as if you earned more than what you do. I always tell my son that if he works hard and gives his best, someday he'll be noticed. That's how I think."
Much respect to Vitor for having such a positive attitude, and teaching his son the importance of work ethic. Can you imagine what Little Vitor is going to be like in about 15 years, if he follows his dad's footsteps? Maybe we eventually see Little Vitor vs. Little Wand in the octagon one day :)

LINK: Vitor Belfort on his pay: 'I earn more than I need and less than I deserve' - Bloody Elbow

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Love Vitor, man. I like how he's always trying to drop some jewels on you. It's going to be a glorious day when he takes out Weidman.
I've given my thoughts on this on quoted thread from above, Weidman is going to actually kill him (commit murder, but under Nevada State athletic commission rules this won't be punishable in a court of law)........no 2 ways about it. Strong Island rules..........or if Veetor wins, I'll be lining up to drug test him from the moment he leaves the octagon....

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Easy for Vitor to say. He's been rich for years from endeavors outside MMA.

Translation: After so many failed tests, I'm lucky to have a job.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Easy for Vitor to say. He's been rich for years from endeavors outside MMA.

Translation: After so many failed tests, I'm lucky to have a job.
He popped once for steroids eons ago, and once for OOC elevated T levels.
Anderson Silva popped hot for more in the last 5 months.

P

Punch

He popped once for steroids eons ago, and once for OOC elevated T levels.
Anderson Silva popped hot for more in the last 5 months.
Hence the reason i didn't nominate him for TMC HOF, or vitor for that matter. Popping hot for PED's should be an automatic disqualifier imo.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hence the reason i didn't nominate him for TMC HOF, or vitor for that matter. Popping hot for PED's should be an automatic disqualifier imo.
Dats crazy doh.

It's all relative, politics, $$$$ driven.
If every fighter who's ever taken a banned substance were exempt from the HOF, I'm not even sure we wouldn't be looking at a blank list.

P

Punch

Dats crazy doh.

It's all relative, politics, $$$$ driven.
If every fighter who's ever taken a banned substance were exempt from the HOF, I'm not even sure we wouldn't be looking at a blank list.
I didn't say taken one though. i said popped hot for it.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Always one of my favorites..Weidman is one my newer favorites..gonna be EPIC...if he KOs Vitor wonder what excuse SSilva lovers gonna say..Anderson weakened his chin for Chris..and Chris dominating Silva 2X was a fluke lol...oh yea i forgot where I was there isnt turds like that on TMC..Praise Vitors Jesus

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I didn't say taken one though. i said popped hot for it.
Yeah, I get it you, but from an ideoligical standpoint, athletic commisions are the corrupt politicians.
I wouldn't align them having anything to do with an MMA HOF.
My 2.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No Hoyce Gracie in the hall of fame!

Last edited by a moderator: